I want lots and lots of money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30slut View Post
    i meant in general... like if you had a wrech and sombody walked by and stole it....

i know breaking in and stealing that much shit is a felony. nice try moron
    haha. ive had a lot of wrenches but never a "wrech", moron.

Comment

Originally posted by e30slut View Post
      i meant in general... like if you had a wrech and sombody walked by and stole it....

i know breaking in and stealing that much shit is a felony. nice try moron
      Stealing a wrench although is a shitty thing to do isn't taking away someones livelyhood. Stealing a $14 wrench is a stupid thing to do but should their livelyhood be taken way? Getting charged with a felony will keep you out of pretty much any corperate job, weather it's the retail or administative side. So pretty much you shouldn't be able to get the majority of jobs out there because when you were 18 you shoplifted a pair of needlenose pliers?

If there is any misplaced words or f'd up spelling sorry, I'm typing on an iPhone with a broken ass screen and a crazy spell checker that likes to change words.

Comment

Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post
        Stealing a wrench although is a shitty thing to do isn't taking away someones livelyhood. Stealing a $14 wrench is a stupid thing to do but should their livelyhood be taken way? Getting charged with a felony will keep you out of pretty much any corperate job, weather it's the retail or administative side. So pretty much you shouldn't be able to get the majority of jobs out there because when you were 18 you shoplifted a pair of needlenose pliers?

If there is any misplaced words or f'd up spelling sorry, I'm typing on an iPhone with a broken ass screen and a crazy spell checker that likes to change words.
        this e30slut kid IS 18 and stealing pliers and hollister polo shirts. lol at apologizing for spelling, you think youre gonna ripped apart for it like him?

Comment

nah I just didn't wanna look like a idiot, while calling someone an idiot. Kinda like spelling the word wrench wrong, and then calling us morons.

While we're talking about increasing punishments, why not make beastiality a capital offense? Who the fuck want them fucking up the gene pool? I mean especially one that would fuck a goat, contract an infection, and then ask people on the internet about it, instead of going to a licensed professional sworn to confidentiality. Who would want the spawn of that schmuck laying down with their daughter?

Edit, spelling error
          Last edited by HiTheNameIsBJ; 08-16-2009, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post
            nah I just didn't wanna looked like a idiot, while calling someone an idiot. Kinda like spelling the word wrench wrong, and then calling us morons.

While we're talking about increasing punishments, why not make beastiality a capital offense? Who the fuck want them fucking up the gene pool? I mean especially one that would fuck a goat, contract an infection, and then ask people on the internet about it, instead of going to a licensed professional sworn to confidentiality. Who would want the spawn of that schmuck laying down with their daughter?
            Did you ever spend any time in a school?

Comment

Hey Jay, I hope this girl got ahold of you and you can make a few bucks off the MT1 Spoiler.

Her last message she mentioned she was going to get in touch with you.

Sorry to hear about the incident once again.

- Erick
              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Erick,

I havent heard from her yet, Ill give her some time before I resell.

Either way those spoilers have been selling very well all of a sudden, and this one since Ive gave it some love is very nice.

thanks again, Ill talk to you soon.
                -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Originally posted by ragged325 View Post
                  Did you ever spend any time in a school?
                  Actually I'm an engineering student, two more semesters until I receive my associates, then I'm off to suny farmingdale for my bachelors.

If you're asking because of my grammar, it's been explained above. iPhone + broken screen = I can't see what the hell I'm typing. I'm on vacation and don't have access to an actual computer. I don't typically criticize people on grammar, only for being stupid. If you say something intelligent, but make a grammatical error, who cares? If you clearly express yourself while saying something asinine, it's still asinine, even if it was presented well.

If your asking because of my views on beastiality, I'm simply being a dick. I honestly could care less if some guy bangs goats, chances are he's banging goats because he can't find a human companion, so there really isn't much of a risk of him contaminating the gene pool. Read my earlier post about felony offenses for petty tool theft. People make mistakes. Yes they should be punished for their crime, but said punishment would need to fit the crime. If I recall correctly there is some kind of punishment in place, I don't know what it is, but I think it was put in place after that Mr. Hands guy. Someone who got drunk and banged a farm animal shouldn't really but put to death, ostracized yes, but certainly not killed.

Comment

^^^ Sorry, I was just being an ass. I need to spend more time away from the internet.

Comment

hey no harm no foul man

Comment

Think big. It wont happen overnight.

Comment

Working...
                        X