old man wanted to spear me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spaceshuttle View Post
    So I am drivin around my neighborhood when my friend started to blow me, to piss him off i kicked the clutch and reved the engine a little bit. Next thing I see is an old man runnin out in his mandles with his stick in his hand like he is ready to stick it in my window. He yelled at me "my turn" and I repeated "I am only twelve" as I slowly rolled passed him. Just a fun little sexperience in the e30. ha

Comment

Comment

I'd have slammed on the brakes, got out, and cro cropped that mandle wearing waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
        No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Absolutely epic story brah!
          1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
            I'd have slammed on the brakes, got out, and cro cropped that mandle wearing waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
            lol hell ya... It'd be a good idea if he wouldnt die from one punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf View Post
              lol hell ya... It'd be a good idea if he wouldnt die from one punch.
              It doesn't make a damn difference, you got to cro crop a bitch from time to time. Hobos especially

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
              No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Superb storytelling
                Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                Originally posted by J3M93
                This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Working...
                X