The Official Coyote hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blunt View Post
    youre lucky hes alive dude. this little guy didnt make it. its hard for me to even look at his picture

this is exactly how the coyote looked like after he got your dog. too bad it wasn't biscus

1991 330is

Comment

Subscribed for carnage

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by bmws50b30 View Post
        this is exactly how the coyote looked like after he got your dog. too bad it wasn't biscus
        fuck you george. its too soon
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

time to redouble your effort.

finite, element, analysis, rifle, chamber, polish, friction, coefficient, dyna2d, ls-dyna, stress, strain, brass, cartridge, case

Comment

when I saw this thread revived I was hoping to see "bodies". Good luck Blunt, I hope you have a chance for retribution.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadrajet View Post
              when I saw this thread revived I was hoping to see "bodies". Good luck Blunt, I hope you have a chance for retribution.
              thanks man,,,i may re-direct my hunt to queens and go for little sawed off filipinos
              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

It's good I'm only a "halfer", cuz I'm not sawed off, I'm 5' 9" tall.
                I didn't know there were "flips" in Queens? I must be missing a local joke of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadrajet View Post
                  It's good I'm only a "halfer", cuz I'm not sawed off, I'm 5' 9" tall.
                  I didn't know there were "flips" in Queens? I must be missing a local joke of some sort.
                  no just pointless bitching between members.

Comment

dammit, where the fuck are the slaughtered coyote's?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                      thanks man,,,i may re-direct my hunt to queens and go for little sawed off filipinos
                      i bet biscus planned the whole thing. i know he was jealous of the other dog. he probably stuffed that dog in an onion bag and dragged it in the woods.

1991 330is

Comment

Working...
                      X