Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Speeing Ticket....

got my first ticket ever. in the e30.
    40 in a 25? you have got to be kidding me. I was shifting in the 2nd, revving it up, and they bam. I saw the radar gun pointed at me a second before.
    But the cop was cool about it. he wrote me down w. a city municpal code (dont know what that means), but it means it wont go on my reccord/insurance wont go up?:|

Oh well. Shit happens. The one minute had my guard down, this happens. Gotta move on...

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Congrats

Comment

Welcome to the club.
      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

This club is expensive. I have 5 speeding tickets...

Comment

15 miles over the limit, especially when the limit is 25, will get you. It'll be on your record, just do traffic school.
          Originally posted by blunt
          i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

so were you going 40 in a 25?

Comment

over 20 tickets, you can all blow me
              Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
              Originally posted by J3M93
              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
                over 20 tickets, you can all blow me
                i have over 20 , does this mean i get blown ?

Comment

but the cop didnt even get registration.
                  he didnt fill out alotta things.
                  he told me himself that it'd be like paying for a parking ticket.
                  told me he was going easy on me since i was a young driver, and all.

so i went to the police station about 2 hrs after the event, they said that the code he put on the citation was a city municipal, etc, etc.
                  what does this mean?

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Next time tell him you have to pee really bad. You didn't want to pull off to the side of the road and get in trouble for indescent exposure or anything along those lines..... thats why you were in a hurry.....if he gives you shit....piss yourself. A friend of mine claims/swears his cousin did this and got out of a 74 in a 55.....said the cop shook his head and told him to get going, he could do the speed limit now. Some of us have a little more pride then that. On the bright side a load of laundry versus a speeding ticket, points on your license, ins. rates go up.......

BUT THIS!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194272

Comment

Dude, a municipal code is nothing. A municipal code is usually cheap, doesn't go on your record, and doesn't go on your insurance. It's basically a city ordinance. At least that's the case in California...
                      sigpic
                      "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

79 in a 55. no payments up. ;) gotta love your lawyer :D
                        Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
                        every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
                        Originally posted by Jparkr
                        The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
                        87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

Originally posted by shiftbmw View Post
                          Dude, a municipal code is nothing. A municipal code is usually cheap, doesn't go on your record, and doesn't go on your insurance. It's basically a city ordinance. At least that's the case in California...
                          thanks for the reassurance..you're from berkeley?

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

74 in a 35.

Lawyers help:nice:
                            <-- F*** that guy

Comment

I've never been pulled over in my e30 and I've had the car about a year now. Crazy. Knock on wood.
                              Originally posted by z31maniac
                              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Working...
                              X