Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful

You're all going to hate me but its not an e30, so dont click if you dont want to

And for those of you lookin for an s54...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
      You're all going to hate me but its not an e30, so dont click if you dont want to

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/ct...216328372.html
      The Z has a passenger sport seat, so its close enough. lol

Originally posted by 2mAn
      The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

This looks to be a clean vert in my area. Shame it's an auto.

https://westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/6234594404.html

Comment

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/bmw-e-tech-ii-sedan/6233953871.html

Thanks for looking. Up for sale is my 1988 M-Tech II e30 sedan 24V 5-speed Project. Due to changes in my life Im forced to let this car go. It is still a work in progress but it is very much a really nice e30 that needs to go to a new home.

The latest step of the project has been the engine swap. I just recently dropped in an M50 with about 107k with a 5-Speed. The engine sound strong and I've replaced many parts on it, more on that shortly.

First a little history on this car. This is a project I've been working on since 2015. I got this car as a gift from a family member. The car was rough but had no rust. I took it on as a side project I would work on slowly. I decided that since the car was a late model I would do a full OEM M-Tech II body kit with Euroweaves. There are no replica M-Tech panels or bumpers on this car ALL OEM.

After many month of searching German E-bay I was able to piece together a full M-Tech II body kit including the 4 door side panels which was a pain to find. I also sourced a full Purple Design interior from a touring in really good condition.

For the door sills I had to get a little creative. I was able to order the OEM M-Tech door sills for the rear but the fronts were no longer available. Since I did not want to cut a set of coupe ones I decided to make replicas for the front. They look ok but now need a refresh of the actual logo sticker.

The front and rear M-tech badges are also replicas but I think they look good. The stickers on the side panels and rear wing are OEM though.

The car was fully resprayed in the summer of 2015 with PPG paint.

The rest of the interior is in good condition. The only things that need improvement is the passenger side seat right bolster is a little worn and the rear seat needs to be adjusted. It was my plan to have the interior redone with black leather for the bolsters all around but I won't be getting to that since Im moving on from this project. Car has also an M-Tech II steering wheel in good condition.

The wheels are a nice set of 15" Euroweaves painted nogaro silver in the center. They need a little retouching which I may take care of before the sale but no rash and no dents. The tires are also in good condition with plenty of thread left.

Overall this is a nice car, I just can't keep this anymore and must move on. I got the car back from having the swap done a few weeks ago but it had some minor annoying issues where it was idling like crap. The issue was the fuel pump. Here is some of the parts recently replaced.

-Crank position sensor
          -All 6 coils
          -Thermostat
          -All coolant temp sensors
          -Fuel Pump
          -Radiator
          -All 4 brake pads and rotors

Things left to do:
          -Currently working on bleeding the engine
          -Vanos might need rebuilding. Check engine light is on with code 1266
          -Fix exhaust leak where the headers and exhaust system was welded

The car is located in Orange County California but it is still titled in NJ. Clean NJ title on hand.

Attention California buyers:
          This is NOT a bar legal swap. CA buyer must make the mods needed to make it pass smog.

Asking $10,999.00 for this car or best reasonable offer. Im willing to negotiate but please no low ballers. Please text message me at show contact info

Comment

Priced appropriately

1989 BMW 325i Fixer Upper - $400 (Redondo Beach)

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...236063705.html

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post

Finally done right but he has a thread here too... lol
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

$7000 obo
                Clean title 1989 325i Sedan with 145k on chassis
                Body work and paint done in 2016.
                Str 16x8 wheels with falken tires with less than 1000 miles.
                IE stage 3 sprints with bilstein sports
                All new bushings: everything is urethane except differential and transmission mounts.
                New front A arms with m3 offset bushings.
                Z3 short shifter with dssr.
                Reinforced front subframe, rear strut bar, differential mount on subframe, and front towers.
                Aftermarket kenwood speakers and deck wired for subs.
                Carpet dyed black with grey interior seats with ski pass and black door cards.
                2.93 limited slip differential.
                Bav auto dash cover.
                E36 m3 radiator modified in order to clear ac condenser.
                ABS still in tact.
                E36 steering rack with powersteering.
                Drivetrain:
                M60 out of a rear ended 93 740i with 167k on odo
                93 540i 5 speed transmission
                E36 328i heavy duty clutch
                E36 328i balanced driveshaft
                New center support bearing
                2.93lsd which is perfect for a freeway cruiser
                Will come with an M62b44 also with bad chain guides

Will trade for Chevy C10 1968-1972 with cash on your side

Comment

^ I saw that one as well. Wonder how long it will last.
                  My previous build (currently E30-less)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
                    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/...228855430.html

$7000 obo

Clean title 1989 325i Sedan with 145k on chassis

Body work and paint done in 2016.

Str 16x8 wheels with falken tires with less than 1000 miles.

IE stage 3 sprints with bilstein sports

All new bushings: everything is urethane except differential and transmission mounts.

New front A arms with m3 offset bushings.

Z3 short shifter with dssr.

Reinforced front subframe, rear strut bar, differential mount on subframe, and front towers.

Aftermarket kenwood speakers and deck wired for subs.

Carpet dyed black with grey interior seats with ski pass and black door cards.

2.93 limited slip differential.

Bav auto dash cover.

E36 m3 radiator modified in order to clear ac condenser.

ABS still in tact.

E36 steering rack with powersteering.

Drivetrain:

M60 out of a rear ended 93 740i with 167k on odo

93 540i 5 speed transmission

E36 328i heavy duty clutch

E36 328i balanced driveshaft

New center support bearing

2.93lsd which is perfect for a freeway cruiser

Will come with an M62b44 also with bad chain guides

Will trade for Chevy C10 1968-1972 with cash on your side

Man. I like that car.

i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

So it comes with another m6x?? interesting
                      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Not e30 or Craigslist, but this is too good not to share

Originally over 60k invested into this rare low rider beammer.....
                        Wheels & tires alone were over 10k.
                        Custom Paint job 9k.
                        6k in Euro M5 aero dynamic package front/rear bumpers, side skirts, spoiler, lights, fog lights.
                        Over 20k into gold/chrome plated parts
                        Suspension conversion to Airbags/shocks from regular coil springs.
                        Always starts & runs like new. Engine/tranny in like new shape, no leaks.
                        Replaced all gaskets, wires, spark plugs, tuned.
                        This vehicle was receiving 1st place on custom auto shows for years back in a days & once 2nd place in 2015 in CO.
                        Always been a head turner!

Cons:

It will need some TLC/work to make it perfect as it was before:
                        front door oversized speakers are gone, trunk lid button isn't there - still can be opened manually,
                        rear shocks are smaller than front & bouncy if driven fast but would work if used as show/parade ride or just would recommend replacing them if interested using it as daily driver.
                        Head liner is sagging in places.
                        Overall solid example but will need some work/tlc here & there to make it tip top again!!!
                        Worth every penny!
                        The parts/accessories still worth alone 20k

Reasonable CASH offers considered / interesting trades either ...

txt/mail 303 598 3720

Serious bidders Only!!! Bid to win!!!

audi cadillac low rider custom lincoln m5 alfa lotus lancia eldorado fleetwood vw mercedes

Comment

^

But seriously ?!? Those gold/chrome parts on an ETA ? Over 10k on wheels. Terrible.

i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I actually kind of like it. While I would not be caught driving such a thing nor do I have the complexion to pull it off I do have to respect the work that went into it.
                            sigpic
                            Gun control means using both hands
                            Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
                              I actually kind of like it. While I would not be caught driving such a thing nor do I have the complexion to pull it off I do have to respect the work that went into it.

I agree but I just think that money/labor could have been spent in a better way or 1000 better ways. To each his own though.

i love bmws

Comment

hahah I would never be caught in this car

Comment

Working...
                                X