Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a friend of mine started a GoFundMe to fund her tuition and expenses for her Masters Degree program......
    '87 Vert, Black, 5-sp
    '15 Civic Si, White - Daily commuter
    '15 MB C300 Sport, White/Cranberry - Wife's

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
      You're out of timeout now?

I'm surprised you didn't come back with a new avatar.

I hope im the responsible party for burgie's avatar pix going forward. I think the one he has now is amaze-sauce. I am biased though. Hopefully he consults us before "bukake dude punched squarely in nose with hard dick" re-graces us with its presance. That shit was awful!
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        I hope im the responsible party for burgie's avatar pix going forward. I think the one he has now is amaze-sauce. I am biased though. Hopefully he consults us before "bukake dude punched squarely in nose with hard dick" re-graces us with its presance. That shit was awful!
        I actually have his next one lined up, I think he should change it.

I think I should start a gofundme to cover the costs of changing his avatar
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Simon got me a good one. When I get off my next flight and have access to a comp,I'm changing that mo funker

The coked out bukake guy was my personal favorite. I wish I had photoshop skills to combine the two.

And thank you guys for welcoming me back from the dunce corner with open arms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

^Well, at least you took the punishment like a man instead of whining and b!tch!!g about it.
            1990 325i
            2004 330i Individual 6-speed
            sigpic

Comment

My late friend's family started a gofundme to be used as a reward for finding his murderers. Now that is a gofundme I can get behind (it's at 17,000+ already). Stolen tools? Not so much.

Although I do enjoy their intro videos

Comment

Working...
              X