Feeler: IE Products GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M42Tecknik

EDIT: Those springs are not made for the 318. Nevermind.
    They may not be "exactly" the correct rates but they sure worked well on the 318is.

Comment

any updates on this?
      Brandon

Comment

I need to get a substantial number of buyers before I go setting these up... once we get closer to about 10 people I'll call him and get them set up.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by 318daily
          They may not be "exactly" the correct rates but they sure worked well on the 318is.

Looks good. I need that side pic again to be sure. And how much do they cost at their shop?

And I'm still down for some RSM's.
          Reminiscing...

Comment

Do you have to use camber plates to correct the rear and front camber when using the IE 3 springs?
            Also what the best shock for them, I have Bilstein sports right now.

Whats better IE 3 or H&R sports?

Comment

Originally posted by chesster6969
              Do you have to use camber plates to correct the rear and front camber when using the IE 3 springs?
              Also what the best shock for them, I have Bilstein sports right now.

Whats better IE 3 or H&R sports?
              I want IE stage III, and currently have H&R sports... I am thinking of this as an upgrade 8)
              But it is all personal preferance in what you want your ride to be like.
              Brandon

Comment

I've had these on my wish list for a while:

Stainless Steel Brake Lines
                8mm Performance Ignition Wire Set

Was waiting until current ones needed replacing, but for a decent discount, I'd be in for these.

Thanks for organizing.

Jon

Comment

IE stage 3 are 'race' springs, so keep that in mind. In other words, they're not just for looks....
                  BEERTECH

Comment

I would be interested in an IE strut tower brace.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                      I would be interested in an IE strut tower brace.
                      Front, rear, or both?

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

id be interested in IE stage III springs and bilstein sports.

Comment

i ordered my stage III springs today and have my bilsteins, but i do need RSM's

Comment

IE 3 springs, gimme price though...Bilsteins if i can get it too.

Comment

I'd be in for some race springs as well, I'm getting a little tired of my not so stiff Spax.

Comment

Depending on when this can be done, I'm seriously thinking some IE III springs.
                                The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Working...
                                X