• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price on Bilstein sports?
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I couldn't tell you. I'm getting quite frustrated, as Jeff hasn't replied to any of my e-mails. I'll probably make a phone call or two tomorrow over there to try and get in touch.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

i need a price on RSM's when you get in touch

Comment

Awww dangit. I just ordered some of their RSM's.

This is what they actually look like:

However, I am interested in a Rear Strut Bar. Please let me know what kind of pricing we can get on these.

Thanks.

Comment

I would be interested in a front strut brace and Stage III springs.

Comment

Id be down for the front camber plates and maybe even there sway bar kit with the 2 bars and the reinforcment stuff, the one that is usually like 400 something let me know

Comment

so, i was talking to daniel, the co-owner of driven performance, and he said he doesn't know anything about this. not to piss on your party but i was just wondering if this is going to actually happen because if not i'll get them somewhere else. honestly i''m just worried that all the people that are hoping for this group buy are not going to get it. including me.

so once again, no harm or disrespect meant by this, just wondering when or if this gb is going through.

Comment

Waiting on Jeff. He's not responding to any of my e-mails, so I'm going to call tomorrow and set it up one way or another. Sorry for the delay.

EDIT: No luck getting in touch with them. Phone rang off the hook.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Rear Strut Bar

I like the way it bots to the floor in the center. I think that I would prefer it over a sparco rear

Comment

UPDATE: I finally received an e-mail back from Jeff today about the group buy.

If 5 or more people buy springs, he will offer a 20% discount on them ($220 + shipping). If you're interested I need you to PM me or IM me at e30matt with your full shipping address and phone number you may be reached at. You will be responsible for giving Jeff your payment info.

For people who want Bilsteins, you can get a full set from Shox.com for $379.

Comment

f

i PM'ed you

Comment

Stage III Springs

Comment

RSM's?

Comment

The only group buy he can do right now is springs. I asked him about the others but the only one he can cut a discount on is springs at the moment.

Comment

I'm out for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X