Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got oem fabric bolsters available & there rare !
    lol

Comment

preface red heckblende !
      -- seeing how to upload pic

Comment

Yo Brutus sell your stuff in classified not here.
        Thanks
        I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
        DB vert plastic bumpers
        OEM Keys
        MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
        91 ic Calypso 3.1
        86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
        TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
        e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Originally posted by D.Martijn View Post
          edit. Just went through the old receipts of the previous owner(s) and found a little red paper with the key code and a wire diagram for the plug. If someones interested to see these, I can take pictures
          I bought one of these awhile back, and it's still in the box the PO shipped it in. Would love the pics! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by OSU Bimmer Fan View Post
            I bought one of these awhile back, and it's still in the box the PO shipped it in. Would love the pics! Thanks!
            Hey, here they are:

1990 325iX Touring - November 2018 R3V Car Of The Month

1980 Volkswagen Golf mk1 1.1
            1974 BMW 2002 Touring

Instagram

Comment

I just went through all 160 pages of this thread. Lots of treasures I didnt know. Too bad some of the pic links arent working but nonetheless lots of parts to hoard

Comment

I've been buying a lot of crap...

E34 AC Schnitzer mirrors.

E34 black hellas.

Hartge and ACS dead pedals.

AC Schnitzer decals.

Hartge E34 17x8.5 wheels, very rare from what I've learned since buying them.
                (Sorry for the bad picture, but they're at a friends house in the other end of the country at the moment, until I get the time to pick them up.

Black M5 doorsills.

E31 specific handpolished 18x8.5 and 18x10 that I will pick up tomorrow, extremely rare as well.

#ShenanigansE30 1989 Touring AC Schnitzer S3 replica http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=320784
                Ruffian 1987 318is 2 door Hartge project http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=290863
                Natalma 1990 Touring AC Schnitzer S3
                #GlorianaE28 1986 525i
                #AnniePowerE34 525i 3.2 M50 with AC Schnitzer S5 parts
                sigpic

Comment

I think the heated factory recaros are pretty rare. They're going on eBay soon. Actually I've decided to part out the car. I got it for free, and I need the money, so it just makes sense. I hate to see the car go.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GunnarE30 View Post
                    I think the heated factory recaros are pretty rare. They're going on eBay soon. Actually I've decided to part out the car. I got it for free, and I need the money, so it just makes sense. I hate to see the car go.

All convertibles have sports seats and I'm pretty sure all vert sports seats are heated

Comment

Originally posted by Sundeep View Post
                      All convertibles have sports seats and I'm pretty sure all vert sports seats are heated
                      But those are standard E30 sport seats, not even convertible specific seats considering the stitching direction.

Also not rare, nor "Recaros" even if heated.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                        But those are standard E30 sport seats, not even convertible specific seats considering the stitching direction.

This is true but 318 cabbies had vertical stitching like the coupes. They only came in vinyl or cloth though.

The rear seat in those pics appears to have been recovered rather oddly. The fronts don't match with the rear or, that is to say, the carpet doesn't match the drapes so to speak.
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Fair point, and with a 6 button and a manual transmission it's likely to be a 318i.

Comment

Ok, the guy that owns the Bmw shop I got it from told me that the heated seats were rare and manufactured by Recaro. Which I would assume they are, considering that they are the same seats that an e30 m3 would have. Just with a different cover.

Comment

Fair point, and with a 6 button and a manual transmission it's likely to be a 318i.
                              It's a 1992 318i

Comment

The guy at the shop can be a liar, idiot or uniformed, too.

Those are not rare.

You got it for free, though? You are golden.
                                ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Working...
                                X