Someone pixel my car please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveE30Mayne
    I see why honda guys and all them hate all of us bimmer guys. Rude ass people.. I asked for a favor nicely and MY BAD for it being called something else. STFU and grow up. All I wanted was one of those cartoon cars sorry I don't know much about them.
    You seem to feel entitled to someone else drawing out a cartoon of your car. Get the fuck over yourself--nobody owes you shit, and whenever you say something stupid people will joke about it harmlessly, be it r3v, honda guys or friends. I don't think anyone does pixel cars here, I suggest you look elsewhere.

Comment

R3v is much kinder than sites like e46fanatics. Welcome to the world.
      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by DaveE30Mayne
        I see why honda guys and all them hate all of us bimmer guys. Rude ass people.. I asked for a favor nicely and MY BAD for it being called something else. STFU and grow up. All I wanted was one of those cartoon cars sorry I don't know much about them.
        I blame today's School system, they make things to easy for everyone.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
        VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Nobody likes a titty baby.
          Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
            You seem to feel entitled to someone else drawing out a cartoon of your car. Get the fuck over yourself--nobody owes you shit, and whenever you say something stupid people will joke about it harmlessly, be it r3v, honda guys or friends. I don't think anyone does pixel cars here, I suggest you look elsewhere.
            Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
            I blame today's School system, they make things to easy for everyone.
            R3VLimited: breaking young BMW driver's entitlement attitude since RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

To the OP: mail me an M50 alternator and I'll do you up one.
            REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

Yea I def said people owe this drawing.. shut up. I asked nicely if someone would.

Comment

You should get a straight on side shot and a straight on front view before you ask for a pixelated front and side view of your car. Also doesn't sound like you're getting anywhere, tough economy, maybe you should offer something in exchange, if I lived in Virginia I'd do it for a case of beer or an assorted E30 part ;)

Gl
                Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveE30Mayne View Post
                  Yea I def said people owe this drawing.. shut up. I asked nicely if someone would.
                  You asked for a pixel and you got a megapixel. Damn kids, you give them a snack they want the whole fridge.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                  VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveE30Mayne View Post
                    And then you bitched and whined when nobody did it for you and people poked harmless fun at you. Then (personally this was my favorite part) you said "grow up."

This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

And then you bitched and whined when nobody did it for you and people poked harmless fun at you. Then (personally this was my favorite part) you said "grow up."

This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.
                      Haha, your posts always amuse me Nate.

Comment

Hey there Dave,

This is ak- from r3v and I'd be more than happy to check your vaginal sand in for you.
                        Would you kindly just PM me your current address and number for emergency purposes?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Dude that shit takes hours to do, nobody is going to make one of your car for free. Just sayin'

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Hey, is this the right thread to get my ride pixeled?
                            sigpic
                            1991 318is S52
                            1987 325i Vert
                            1991 325i
                            2011 e70 X5

Need Anything E30? -> http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

http://www.pixelcarart.com/index.php? , ywvm

Comment

If you knew anything about it you would know it doesn't take hours.. the link right above is where I need it done at. They are full so noone else can sign up. I would make my own if I could make an account. Jeesh..

Comment

Working...
                                X