Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for someone to donate a set of R and L e30 mirrors as I begin to develop a new aero product. The mirrors will be returned + extras. PM me if you want to volunteer!

Comment

I'm just going to bump this as notification that we'll be starting these back up this month (April 20th). If you have any suggestions for a spot, let me know.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I'm in for something. What about karting?

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

Comment

How does K1 on Thursday with beers afterwards sound?

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Sounds good to me

Comment

I'm going to miss April due to work travel, but should be game for May.
              sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

K1 in denver? They just opened overdrive in co springs. LMK where it ends up. If its in denver idk if i can make it
                318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

I would like the meets to happen, so I can do either location, whatever works for everyone

Comment

I'm down for that. It looks like Northern Co Springs so that's nice for the more northern people. Any recommendations for a beer place afterwards with food?

Comment

colorado mountain brewery is just down the road off interquest parkway
                      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Sounds like a win! Talked to two locals today who are both in

Comment

Edited the first post with some info. Does 5PM work for everyone?

Comment

Works for me

Comment

Anyone coming from Denver that can pickup and order for me from wine country?

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
                                Anyone coming from Denver that can pickup and order for me from wine country?

That's literally on the way for me. I work at Arapahoe and Lima.

Comment

Working...
                                X