X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    somebody got the joke
    Lol George that wasn't a joke don't try to back pedal. You do it all the time and it's glaringly obvious when you do. If you used more reliable sources you wouldn't have to do it as much but hey you can only lead a horse to water.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
      Lol George that wasn't a joke don't try to back pedal. You do it all the time and it's glaringly obvious when you do. If you used more reliable sources you wouldn't have to do it as much but hey you can only lead a horse to water.
      Rah rah rah.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
        it's not that the source is unreliable because it's just citing an AP story, something that's dominating the news today.

but this is another reason why george is a liar through and through

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
          it's not that the source is unreliable because it's just citing an AP story, something that's dominating the news today.

but this is another reason why george is a liar through and through
          Are these two unrelated statements cause...

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I don't understand this. Instead of actually debating a point, you guys have just spent the entire time calling each other liars, much success to be gained.

If you don't believe/agree with someone there really isn't a need to name call, simply post evidence to the contrary. Discussion based on evidence.

I personally find Nunes's actions here to be suspicious as all hell. He won't reveal his source and he visited the white house after one press conference and before another. Shady activity. No one will ever know exactly the extent of it I'm sure, but there are definitely questions raised.

Comment

Shart of the Deal

Comment

Strike 3 for El Donaldo !!! Another major loss.

His key promise during his electoral campaign to abolish the Affordable Care Act will not be fulfilled. Another failed promise from El Doritos. It seems he's definitely very bad at negociating anything. He can't even have support from his fellow Republicans... ;-)

"It will be a huge blow to Republicans who have been campaigning to re-write the bill for the past seven years. It was also one of Trump’s key campaign pledges."

It also comes as a huge blow to Republicans, who failed to rally enough votes to overhaul healthcare insurance, something they have been working towards for the last seven years.
                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I think this is actually a ploy to deep six Ryan.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Now, I am awaiting for Trump's next tweet spinning his failure. He couldn't get any agreement from his own party, so he's blaming the Democrats...

Peewee style - "Oh, I meant to do that"

Pee-Wee poppin' wee-wheelies thru the park and getting schooled by Pat Romano and company as he begins his Big Adventure. Warner Bros.1985, directed by Tim B...
                    Last edited by Massive Lee; 03-24-2017, 03:01 PM.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                      I don't understand this. Instead of actually debating a point, you guys have just spent the entire time calling each other liars, much success to be gained.

If you don't believe/agree with someone there really isn't a need to name call, simply post evidence to the contrary. Discussion based on evidence.

I personally find Nunes's actions here to be suspicious as all hell. He won't reveal his source and he visited the white house after one press conference and before another. Shady activity. No one will ever know exactly the extent of it I'm sure, but there are definitely questions raised.
                      He's head of the intelligence committee
                      He can't name sources
                      We do know trump was surveilled, or wire tapped to the layman
                      More will come out

Btw bondy, welcome to brave's and holmes' world
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

We do know trump was surveilled, or wire tapped to the layman
                        More will come out

That definitely sounds like another conspiracy theory.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

You obviously aren't paying attention lee
                          Hope the hat fits you

And welcome to old fashioned debate on proposed laws
                          Something we haven't seen the last 8 years under the messiah and executive order rule

Obamacare will be replaced, and none to fast
                          That way all you cheese heads will be able to get your healthcare in the states again
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

You obviously aren't paying attention lee
                            Hope the hat fits you

And welcome to old fashioned debate on proposed laws
                            Something we haven't seen the last 8 years under the messiah and executive order rule

Obamacare will be replaced, and none to fast
                            That way all you cheese heads will be able to get your healthcare in the states again
                            Yeah. Sure.

Dear republican friend. Your "compadres" spent 7 years opposing Obama's Affordable Care Act, and now that they had the chance to take it down with a simple vote, they couldn't even make up their mind. Vote got cancelled once. Then twice. It wouldn't have passed... Senators, even after being threatened by Trump of being "excommunicated" if they didn't vote for the repeal, still didn't go for it...

The orange cheese in chief is losing his support and it won't get any better. That is three bad strikes in a row for him. Repeal of the Muslim travel ban once. Then twice. Then lost again on the ACA repeal. It looks very much like he's only good at bullying by decree. Negociation? Nah. Not so much.

So, who's wearing the tinfoil hat now? ;-)

massivebrakes.com

Comment

"old fashioned debate on proposed laws" means 3 weeks of hasty work to replace a bill that was worked on for almost a year?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                                See, this is exactly why I'm laughing at all the people flipping out about what he is doing.

Evidence:
                                Flynn was a placeholder for his real nomination,

he is running Trump 2020 campaign so non-profit 501(c)(3)'s cannot lobby/get 'political' with him during the 2016-2020 period without breaking FEC campaign rules/laws,

why the administration pushed through a rushed "Travel Ban" EO they knew wouldn't fly (I'm under the impression they used the Obama Administration designations to troll the media) so they could tailor the real one to be a shoe in that would make the judicial system look flawed.

While everyone is losing their shit so to speak, he is moving chess pieces around the board. I'm not saying I support him, I'm not saying I do, I'm saying this guy is playing the media and the ensconced power structure and beating them at their own game, and they can't figure out how to respond.

I'm just saying, I consider r3v smart enough to see this pretty obviously, so maybe I shouldn't have to even say it. But if these are new thoughts, you are welcome.

Oh, and you guys are doing a bang up job of keeping P&R interesting without me. Carry on.
                                Chess? More like Candy Land.

Comment

Working...
                                X