R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > General Forums > Off Topic Lounge > Politics and Religion

Old Today, 06:44 PM   #1711
Wschnitz
R3V OG

Inb4 scapegoat Ryan for Republicare so he can keep saying he never fails/loses.
Old Today, 09:30 PM   #1712
mbonder
E30 Mastermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwb72tii View Post
He's head of the intelligence committee
He can't name sources
We do know trump was surveilled, or wire tapped to the layman
More will come out

Btw bondy, welcome to brave's and holmes' world
I think I'm acting like my own man here. I don't have anything against Brave or Holmes, nor do I have a problem with you or Marshall, or Sleeve, or lee for that matter. I just ask questions, you guys like to interpret that and label me as you'd like. I've never actually published my political leanings as far as I can remember, because I don't think it's important (I've been here for over 13 years so maybe at some point I did, but my memory is fading after that much time), I'm just here for the debate and to listen to all sides of any argument. I'm curious about what people have to say and I find politics today to be tremendously interesting, but I don't think anyone's political leaning should determine whether they are a good person or not.

Far as I can remember, I once got into an argument over assault weapons and said some stupid shit because I was ignorant on the subject (For the record, I support the Second Amendment right to own weapons, just not assault rifles or anything that goes beyond traditional target shooting or hunting--I don't want to get into how you can use an assault rifle for each, just be honest, it wasn't built for that originally), which I'm willing to admit, beyond that I really can't remember ever really revealing much about my political leanings.

So if you think I'm a liberal, then I guess I can be in your eyes, but my political leanings are a bit more complex than that, but I'll leave it at that because my internet life is better that way.
mbonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:27 PM   #1713
LBJefferies
H0lmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwb72tii View Post
We do know trump was surveilled, or wire tapped to the layman
Even though every single government official, except Trump himself, has said that there is no evidence that he was wire tapped? LOL!
LBJefferies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:50 PM   #1714
marshallnoise
R3VLimited

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJefferies View Post
Even though every single government official, except Trump himself, has said that there is no evidence that he was wire tapped? LOL!
No, that's not true. Everyone is saying he was under surveillance from Nov through Jan.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build
marshallnoise is online now   Reply With Quote