Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's surfing on a good wave right now. Why jump off it now with a simple "no" to that question? If all these estimates are true about building the wall and deporting millions of people then it just won't simply be able to happen within his presidency. He'll be able to say, "great wall of china wasn't built in a day!" or perhaps blame it on our '3rd' rate congress or that Megan Kelly was waffles waffles waffles lol.

Comment

What I don't get, is how does Trump figure on getting ANYTHING he wants done? Every congressman and senator hates him. Unless he's got a way to blackmail them all. Hmmmm. considering how many of them have been caught with their pants down, gotta wonder how many are one photo away from scandal?
      The Porsche 911 is akin to designing a 21st century hot air balloon with the basket made of lead. Sure, you can do it, and find a way to make it work; but why?

Comment

Dare say it, public pressure? You're absolutely right though. His presidency can burn down to the ground before it ever gets up for that very reason. If that's the case though, he would be the man of the executive order and that will be dangerous. Not like he will be setting any precedence for that but that shouldn't be what presidents do. That's what democratically elected strongmen/dictators do.

Comment

Hah!
          AWD > RWD

Comment

Oh god what a wreck.

Comment

I thought it was laughable that media has buried their initial reaction to China's "Outrage" to the comments made about their barbaric treatment of Tibet.

There was a bunch of insta-like posts and news stories about how Trump and the Rep should apologize for their accusation towards the Chinese governments oppression of Tibet. I think after their knee jerk "everything Trump says must be hateful or racist" reaction, they actually thought about what they were implying.. Then focus was promptly shifted back to someone plagiarizing someone else's speech.

If nothing else - Trump has shown just how biased social/mainstream media is.

So the next time you see someone with a Free Tibet bumper sticker - asking them who they are voting for. Betcha it's not the candidate who actually agreed with their cause, but rather the candidate who welcomes China's Trade with open arms!

HA
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

As usual, Trump proved yet again he's completely full of shit

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                  As usual, Trump proved yet again he's completely full of shit

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/22/us...act-check.html
                  Did you even read it?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
                  Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                  Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                  Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                    Did you even read it?

I did. Trump really like to inflate things to hype his followers up. He's a reality show host, for Pete's sake.
                    88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

and a nazi.... amidoinitrite now....

I cant wait to see such a thorough fact checking of Hillary speeches in coming days from the NYT
                      Last edited by mrsleeve; 07-22-2016, 01:30 PM.
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        I cant wait to see such a thorough fact checking of Hillary speeches in coming days from the NYT
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        2016 Ford Flex
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                          Lol well played

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Trump may be full of shite, but at least he's not manipulated by Satan like Hillary.
                            1990 Alpine 325is
                            1992 Schwarz 325ic (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              and a nazi.... amidoinitrite now....

Hmm yes, good post mr sleeve. a good response to a fact checking article about donald trump.

Comment

When even the NYT says yeah pretty much not full of shit and technically true ... So your going to bitch about that now too....

I just want to make sure iamdoinitrite... After all the pic kershaw posted shows Trump and some lady doing that adolf salute thingy they did way back in the day in that country in Europe somewhere, like before tv was invented or something with the weird plus sign flags and stuff... So that has to whats going on right its on the internet
                                Last edited by mrsleeve; 07-22-2016, 02:07 PM.
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X