No announcement yet.

squidmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesse is a cool dude! Super helpful and friendly.
    -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Originally posted by FLG View Post
      Jesse is a cool dude! Super helpful and friendly.
      You forgot cute!

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
        You forgot cute!
        I was gonna say that but didn't want your wife to get jealous!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
        -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Will do. Thanks
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Got a chip for my ix, great communication and quick response..definitely recommend

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3
            '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
            '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Excellent customer service!

Recommended!

Comment

Great guy to deal with!
                My chip came damaged from the Great people in the PR post and within 2 days I had a new chip in my hands!

Thanks Again!
                sigpic
                1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
                1987 325ic Black Vert
                1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
                1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

ordered a chip this week will update when I test it out
                  M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

Been using Jesse's tunes for a couple years, and I am impressed. Rebuilt my motor with some changes last week, contacted Jesse who burned me a new chip to reflect the upgrades, and had it to me in two days. The updated tune is awesome, engine pulls to 7k instantly. Service like this rare and very much appreciated.
                    sigpic

2011 335i/1995 Mercedes C220 (rallyx)

Comment

Talked with Jesse last week, very quick to respond and helpful with any questions I had. Chip was sent out the same day we figured out what I needed, and shipping was quick as well. Just opened up the box now, very impressed with the packaging. Hopefully I can get it installed this weekend and see how well the butt dyno likes it.

Comment

finally got to install the chip i got in the middle of winter, as my car was in storage.

the tune is for an m52 swap car, that ran like garbage with a stock 413 dme. obviously.

after installing the chip,
                        all rough idles went away.
                        temp stays where it should,

jesse knows what hes doing and gave my car the confidence it needed.
                        i would drive this thing cross country in a heartbeat.

i have no idea what i am doing with my life

Comment

tune is awesome, 2.7L idling as it should, pulls much harder paired with s52 injectors
                          Build Threads:
                          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by dirtbag30 View Post
                            finally got to install the chip i got in the middle of winter, as my car was in storage.

the tune is for an m52 swap car, that ran like garbage with a stock 413 dme. obviously.

after installing the chip,
                            all rough idles went away.
                            temp stays where it should,

jesse knows what hes doing and gave my car the confidence it needed.
                            i would drive this thing cross country in a heartbeat.
                            You all are the best :)

Originally posted by Julien View Post
                            tune is awesome, 2.7L idling as it should, pulls much harder paired with s52 injectors

Comment

I bought the chip for the M42 this weekend, making this my second transaction with Jesse. Since driving the car for a few days I can say there's a noticeable difference after installing the chip. We all know that the M42 is underpowered compared to what a lot of guys are running for their swaps and builds, but I've always had fun driving mine in stock form. It's a raspy, raucous sounding motor that sounds like 1.8L of little bats trying to get out of a little burning hell. And it's slow.

I think that's hilarious. Seriously. What other car makes such a commotion with so little power? Maybe its just my tired, worn out M42 with its slight cooling issue, rattly exhaust, lack of hood foam, random missing bolts and caps, and permanent engine oil in the cabin smell...But this car with its quirks and shit talking attitude is the most fun car I've owned in stock form.

Now, that being said, driving the car the past few days since installing the chip just makes it all the more fun. The car responds with a sense of "lemme do this" urgency, it pulls harder up top, and it's "yea I talk shit but I can't really back it up attitude" is strutting with a little bit of confidence.

Is this a fast car? Nah. That's what turbos and swaps are for. Is it a fun car? Yes. It's a little light 4 pot of fun with a RWD set of legs. And one day (mark my words) when I finally swap in an S50 (or turbo an M50...or turbo an S50????????) I'm going to be contacting Jesse again so he can burn me a new chip.

Until then, I'll keep terrorizing my quiet neighborhood streets with raspy 1.8L shifts over 5k. M42 shit talking FTW!!!!!
                              fried chicken

Comment

Glad you're enjoying it Anthony! Good luck with your move, let me know if I can help in some way.

Comment

Working...
                                X