Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
    An office chair?
    not my chair, the seller sent me this picture saying it was ready for shipping.
    e30Ls1 Swap IG: 1dirty30

Comment

Looks like a bumper or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      -Nick

Comment

Looks like a big lip

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I know it's not the chair, just messing with ya.

Could be a lip?
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd
          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by Reyhan335 View Post
            or...should i wait till everythings done.

what do y'all think?
            At least wait until it has coolant to fire it up. Aluminum bore walls heat up pretty quickly without coolant.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Side of Will View Post
              At least wait until it has coolant to fire it up. Aluminum bore walls heat up pretty quickly without coolant.
              I already tore it down, figured i'd wait till i have everything done to hear it again.

Comment

Ahh Yeah. Subframe risers with the diff spacers and all the bushings necessary. I need a 3.25 LSD diff. Hopefully someone will trade for my 2.93. really not feeling 90 mph in second gear lol.

Also. New wheels being shipped from UK. Cwnt wait to see them

Comment

I just swapped my 3.25 for 4.10. I would recommend at least 3.73.... I was shifting 2nd to 3rd at about 50 mph and running 1-1200 rpm at 60 mph in 6th with t56. Just saying...

-Nick

Comment

Wait so 3.25 is too low?
                    I have a 3.91 and was thinking of 3.5~3.6 ratio for a wider powerband
                    Alpine White 1989 E30 Coupe - LS1/T56

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_08 View Post
                      I just swapped my 3.25 for 4.10. I would recommend at least 3.73.... I was shifting 2nd to 3rd at about 50 mph and running 1-1200 rpm at 60 mph in 6th with t56. Just saying...

everybody is telling me different things man. i have someone local who told me he would swap out his 3.73 for my 2.93. but then when people told me that 3.73 would be too high i told him that it was a no go. i just messaged him if he was still down to do the trade, hopefully it goes through.

i mean regardless the car is going to spin no matter what we do.

Comment

Originally posted by Reyhan335 View Post
                        everybody is telling me different things man. i have someone local who told me he would swap out his 3.73 for my 2.93. but then when people told me that 3.73 would be too high i told him that it was a no go. i just messaged him if he was still down to do the trade, hopefully it goes through.

i mean regardless the car is going to spin no matter what we do.
                        These 4th gen guys run 3.73 in their fbodys.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
                        sigpic
                        Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

F Body guys may run a 3.73 ratio, but stock for stock, F Body tires have a larger diameter than E30 by ~2.7 inches. Not to mention an E30 weighs at least 900lbs less than an F-Body.
                          Alpine White 1989 E30 Coupe - LS1/T56

Comment

The guy still wants to go for the trade. Finally something is working out in my favor.

Comment

Like I said all last year I ran 3.25 gears with a T56 6MT and in 6th gear going 60mph it lugs at like 1,000 rpm, i changed this spring to 4.10 and love it. Just my opinion... now 6th gear I'm at about 1800 rpm at 60mph. I just wanted full use of all 6 gears. Again with the 3.25 gears I could go 140mph before I needed to shift into 6th gear.

-Nick

Comment

Working on a 30 year old subframe suuuuuuccccckkkkkkksssss.

Comment

Working...
                                X