Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took the battery out to use in the Nissan.
    Only 4 years old and it took a dump. Bosch brand too.

Comment

I bought a quick release and got my pop out windows shadow lined.
      How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

I installed my new "smoked" tail-lights.. And new rear emblem! Oh yeah!
        Attached Files

Comment

I installed two of the three pieces of the 318/M3 wiring harness cover. It was a PITA thinning the harness out enough to get it to fit. I need to trim the last piece and then that will be done. Also found out you need some kind of clip/insert to install vent windows on a late model.

Comment

Filled my new storage locker with most of my parts. Will be makin another trip out there soon. The garage had so many parts I couldn't get any work done haha!
            Feedback
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=270560

Comment

Tried to get this damn axle nut off! Tired multiple breaker bars. Broke one extension. Tried pb blaster etc. Tried heating up with a torch and also tired using an impact gun! It still will not come off and I need to replace my rear wheel bearing. When I took the center cap off I did not see the retaining ring. Here's a picture for reference. Do you guys see something I'm missing? May just have to drill the nut out and not touch the spindle while doing it.

Comment

^ Use an impact. Worst case youre gonna have to use a press. (PITA)

Comment

swapped from old brownish worn out seats to proper leather ones straight frum Germany. next is door cards.

1984 bronzit 323i // Euro & M-tech 1.

Comment

No actual work. But last night in Tempe AZ I was talking to a young kid about his E30. Had no clue what a cool car he had. Turned him onto r3v and hope to see him asking questions on here soon. He seemed pretty Impressed of the possibilities. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376937658.445998.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	7159732

Comment

Originally posted by flash 23 View Post
                      ^ Use an impact. Worst case youre gonna have to use a press. (PITA)
                      Have already tried that. Have resorted to drilling the nut out and replacing the axle. Currently drilling the nut out and it still won't even come off! I think the nut seized on because of heat. After the bearing went I had to drive 200 miles on the highway. Anyone ever had to drill the nut out?

Comment

I bought BMW steering wheel spacer, auxiliary fan resistor, and four clips for my pop out windows.

Comment

yesterday, i refurbished my m20 injectors and replaced the catalytic converter.

Today i did nothing but look at it and drive it

Comment

I replaced my timing belt for the first time. I was so scared i was going to destroy my engine i double checked tripple checked and quadruple checked my timing. my hands where shaking like i had 20 pounds of sugar when i turned the key..........ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! no knocking no other noised it ran beautifully. reassembled and cleaned everything filled it with Pentafrost and went on my marry way.
                            Float like a cadillac sting like a Bimmer!:)

sigpic

Comment

Installed my pop out windows and all of my shadow line trim.

Comment

Derusted my trunk a few days backClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377190132.152506.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	7159818

e24 e9 e30
                                IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Working...
                                X