Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smooth View Post
    you're conflating two separate concepts

something can have utility (to someone) without intrinsic value (regardless of its utility to someone) and vice versa
    You might be right, I'll check that.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Kvasi View Post
      First, i live in Norway so lets do some converting
      1 gallons is 3.7854118 liters
      1 american dollar = 5,66569028 norwegian kroner

These days i pay 15,5 nkr/liter
      Thats 21,4469708410573 dollars a gallon.. :P
      Over here in america, we pay for our fuel and health care separately

And smooth. Where was I endorseing a gold standard ????
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        Over here in america, we pay for our fuel and health care separately
        Stop being such an idiot. Its bad for your health.

Comment

Yeah the nearl 100% tax on motor fule in mostt eu countires and americas hat were not levied to help pay for their "free" health care. Now was it.

Fucking troll
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

http://www.GasBuddy.com/gb_retail_pr...aspx?city1=USA Average&city2=&city3=&crude=n&tme=1&units=us

The price for gasoline futures contracts has tumbled 30 cents since the beginning of April, possibly setting the nation up for further declines in gas prices as the summer driving season gets underway.

Gas prices seen headed lower at the pump

Probably why it is not good to have a campaign revolve around a globally priced commodity...

Comment

Not here, Price went up this week. 87 octane is hovering at 3.87 up from 3.85 and we haven't gotten to the summer peak travel months yet either.
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                Not here, Price went up this week. 87 octane is hovering at 3.87 up from 3.85 and we haven't gotten to the summer peak travel months yet either.
                WHAT!?!?!?! OMG how are you going to afford those 2 extra cents?

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                  Yeah, but remember you are in an isolated gas market... it's not like you are in OK.

Several East Coast refineries have been idled over that last several months. They are having a hard time making money because they can only process light, sweet -- and expensive -- crude from Europe and Africa.

Comment

$3.46 here today. I guess Obama must have decided to turn the "Gas Price" knob on his desk in the Oval Office counterclockwise this morning.....;)

Comment

Think I paid $3.30 this weekend to fill up.
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

You have 3.46 in Anchorage, wow that is relatively cheap. It's 3.67 in Dover Delaware here today.

Guess my region is just screwing us hard, I paid 3.97 for mid grade in the cheapest town in my area. Don't have a m20 so I can't run 87 octane anymore.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

bought half a tank @ $4.70 yesterday, Chevron 92oct in Bellingham.

Comment

Working...
                          X