And now its time for the left to have a Washington Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
    I don't get it. Why is FOX News amusing? They don't make jokes. The precedent that Colbert sets is actually less than the democrat controlled congress which is hard to do. Hey did you hear Pelosi has the same approval rating of BP. I'd love to know what its like to be a liberal. To not have a care in the world and think somebody will take care of you must be awe inspiring.
    just so you know, there are political ideologies other than "liberal" and "conservative".

it's not necessarily safe to assume that if a person isn't one, they must be the other.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

wait, why/how is anderson cooper bad? never really hear that about him.
      1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
      1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
      1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
      1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
      1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
      I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Please list these political ideologies. All I see these days are liberal and conservative. Moderates all claim to be moderates but are liberals so they don't count.

Comment

The longer people keep associating themselves with right, left, conservative, liberal, etc. the longer those in power will be able to exploit us. It's all smoke and mirrors, people. Those of you who call yourselves conservatives, would you vote for a Democrat? How about you who call yourselves liberals, would you vote for a Republican? My bet is most would say absolutely not, no matter what their views are. We need to quit with the politics that divide us because this is exactly what maintains the status quo. We're so damn gullible and easy to manipulate it's pathetic. The difference between Bush and Obama is hardly visible when you look at the big picture of what's best for you and I.

Comment

Please list these political ideologies. All I see these days are liberal and conservative. Moderates all claim to be moderates but are liberals so they don't count.
            I'm a libertarian.

Some people consider that to be the same as a 'moderate' or 'independent', but I disagree. I find moderates and independents to be squishy and compromising on most of their values, beliefs, ideals, position, and are very rarely people of principle. Those labels they give themselves allow them to be dynamic and change with the winds of popular opinion, rather than those who believe in what they're fighting for no matter the opposition.

I respect those opposite of me far more than moderates with which I have a few things in common simply due to the fact that they usually have a firm, principled grasp of what they're fighting for, even if I believe it to be stupid.

Comment

Everybody has to have a political ideology and you say otherwise, then you say you're libertarian (a total contradiction). A conservative will vote for whomever is the most conservative caandidate whether it be democrat, republican, or independent. A party is a party but an ideology is supposed to be seperate. Its what you believe in that makes you liberal or conservative

Comment

Everybody has to have a political ideology and you say otherwise, then you say you're libertarian (a total contradiction).
                An ideology is a set of views, ideals, beliefs, etc. I don't see where I say everyone does or does not have an ideology, unless you're referring to the party ideologies or 'labels' I'm referring to. I do believe in party ideologies and labels, and the whole point of my post is to say we need to get away from them and start looking at the big picture. I do see the contradiction I made, stating I subscribe to an ideology then saying we should get away from them, but I was including myself as one of those people who get caught up in labels. I'm not claiming to be above this either, but I can see the forest for the trees and believe that's the direction we need to go.

A conservative will vote for whomever is the most conservative caandidate whether it be democrat, republican, or independent. A party is a party but an ideology is supposed to be seperate.
                A personal ideology can absolutely be the same as a party ideology, in which case they would be the same. This is what we need to get away from, party ideologies and labels. It creates an us versus them mentality. Those who exploit us are easily able to divide and conquer by distracting us by all these supposedly "huge" issues, which really aren't when you look at the big picture.

Its what you believe in that makes you liberal or conservative
                So what if you share ideologies with both liberals and conservatives? You call yourself a libertarian, do you consider yourself a liberal or a conservative?

Comment

Working...
                X