Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voter registration drive.

Need I say anything else.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Working overtime at the Manufactured Outrage factory this weekend?

Comment

I don't have to manufacturer it, they do it on their own. But thankfully they are making it much easier to see what their agendas are.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I love those drives. When kids come up to me on the Plaza or in Decatur and want to help me register until I say I want to register Republican and then they become a lot less enthusiastic.
          Im now E30less.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
            I love those drives. When kids come up to me on the Plaza or in Decatur and want to help me register until I say I want to register Republican and then they become a lot less enthusiastic.

BAM!! Sorry kid!

Comment

Working...
            X