Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks!

But it could be worse!

At least you DON"T pay retail for parts!

Comment

Can't you just sell the Canadian wiring harness to someone? It doesn't sound run of the mill, so I dunno how much demand there is for the harness you already have.

Best of luck man, I think the best part of a long-drawn process is the waiting--the feeling of anticipation is the best. Of course, when you break in the car, that will also extend the waiting as well. It's enough anticipation to kill a man. :D

Originally posted by whysimon
      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by FredK
        Can't you just sell the Canadian wiring harness to someone? It doesn't sound run of the mill, so I dunno how much demand there is for the harness you already have.

Best of luck man, I think the best part of a long-drawn process is the waiting--the feeling of anticipation is the best. Of course, when you break in the car, that will also extend the waiting as well. It's enough anticipation to kill a man. :D
        The headaches pretty much negate the anticipation. ; )

Comment

I can sympathize with your plight somewhat, Stu. When we put the 325i engine in may car, the harness wouldn't work, the car wouldn't start. It would crank, but it just wouldn't start. So we had the pull the entire thing out, and replace it with the harness from my old motor. After that it worked. But swapping harnesses is one serious pain in the ass.

Comment

Working...
          X