No announcement yet.

Do all hot college girls smoke?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may be a lil' off topic... but what kind of girls are u guys attracted to? Even tho My ex. was a slut...(I don't like sluts don't get me wrong who does in a relationship) I still like girls who wear slutty stuff (not crappy sluttty stuff) I'm talking about girls that wear dkny jeans brand, armani exchange, and the like. My ex. was into dkny jeans shit... I love girls that dress like that. :D
    The girl I am with now is very prep.. like a jcrew chick...bland and plain stuff
    I don't like that stuff.. Still I like the girl I'm with. I wait to see how long this 1 goes bfore I try to "convert her style" 8) :twisted:

Comment

Im insane though about smoking. I dated a real hottie in highschool because she told me she quit for me. I think she even brushed afterward so I wouldnt notice but I could smell it in her hair. That is why I have to write these girls off, I know they wont change. Lying is death to a relationship, and I even quit weed for that ho.

Jim I tend to go for the girls you describe. Like the girl I went out with last night she wore a push up bra to school with some sort of low cut sleeveless top that showed a little tummy and a lot of cleavage, two things he was blessed with. Then some tight low cut jeans. I tend to go for girls that get my attention, so its usually just those who dress sexy. It is probably my downfall, thinking with my dick.
      Im now E30less.
      sigpic

Comment

Tight low cut jeans are an invention of the gods.

Also on STD's: I always tell my friends "Remember guys, genital warts is NOT considered ribbed for her pleasure"

Comment

Originally posted by 808BMW
          Tight low cut jeans are an invention of the gods.

Also on STD's: I always tell my friends "Remember guys, genital warts is NOT considered ribbed for her pleasure"
          Thats nasty :x
          -Ted

Comment

right behind the thong 808, right behind the thong.

Although the push up bra make for a fun show its evil, false advertising. Thyed make fun of a guy if he stuffed socks.
            Im now E30less.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X