I LOL'd at Obama again yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOL'd at Obama again yesterday

How many times is he going to say "we can't afford to pay for the Bush tax cuts?" You have got to be stupid if that makes sense to you. The translation is: "how can we steal more of your money?" The tax cuts let people keep more of their money. You don't take more of people's hard earned money you tighten your belt in DC. In our history tax cuts have always resulted in more money to the treasury and more investment in the economy. Even if you don't agree then surely its obvious now that decreasing the size of government is an obvious way to save money. OH and I'm lol'ing all over the place because he keeps talking trash about Bush but does everything he did. Now he's talking about extending the tax cuts for 98% of the people. So technically 98% of what Bush did was cool with Obama.

what is 100-2?
    he is talking about tax cuts for the top 2% of the income bracket, why don't you think about that for a minute dumbass.

Comment

For once I agree with you. It amazes me that the government classifies tax cuts as spending. It is quite possibly the most illogical thing I have ever heard in my life. Usually I try not to judge people based on their political beliefs but if I ever hear someone say that the tax cuts are spending I am going to automatically label them a retard.

Comment

Yeah I'm a dumbass for repeating that Obama said he wants to extend tax cuts for 98% of people now. I do feel like a dumbass for repeating anything he says or responding to you though

Comment

Originally posted by assoutE12 View Post
          what is 100-2?
          he is talking about tax cuts for the top 2% of the income bracket, why don't you think about that for a minute dumbass.
          that takes in 90% of small business, that 80% of where/who people work in this country.

You ever have a pay check signed by a poor guy?????

think about that for a bit dumbass, I dont get why this is so hard to understand.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

I didn't say anything about how I feel about tax cuts. I was just trying to explain how Obama could agree with 98% of the Bush tax cuts while still raising taxes on the top couple percent of wealth.
            I have a really hard time believing that 90% of small business fall in the top 2% of wealth, and do you really think everyone that runs a small company is rich?

Comment

Originally posted by assoutE12 View Post
              I didn't say anything about how I feel about tax cuts. I was just trying to explain how Obama could agree with 98% of the Bush tax cuts while still raising taxes on the top couple percent of wealth.
              I have a really hard time believing that 90% of small business fall in the top 2% of wealth, and do you really think everyone that runs a small company is rich?
              90% of small business gross well over 250k in gross income. and are set up as S corps or similar. Learn what that means, for their taxation and then get back to me .

No most certainly not all business owners are "rich" But still I have never had a pay check signed by a person making around the poverty line either.

Again have you ever had a pay check signed by a poor person?????
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

to help the debate...

Comment

usually at this time of the night, it double posts.

Comment

but this time it triple posted...

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
                      How many times is he going to say "we can't afford to pay for the Bush tax cuts?" You have got to be stupid if that makes sense to you. The translation is: "how can we steal more of your money?" The tax cuts let people keep more of their money. You don't take more of people's hard earned money you tighten your belt in DC. In our history tax cuts have always resulted in more money to the treasury and more investment in the economy. Even if you don't agree then surely its obvious now that decreasing the size of government is an obvious way to save money. OH and I'm lol'ing all over the place because he keeps talking trash about Bush but does everything he did. Now he's talking about extending the tax cuts for 98% of the people. So technically 98% of what Bush did was cool with Obama.
                      I bet you voted for him.
                      Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Oh I don't vote. My mom won't let me

Comment

Haven't you learned yet that being rich is evil!!
                          Making "TOO" much money is wrong!!!

This is a ploy by Democrats to try to gain a few votes. When was the last time The Dems that run Congress actually gave a rats ass about the middle class...when it wasn't an election year?
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

You know whats funny about all of this? If you look at any politicians donors then you can tell why a politician votes the way he/she does. It doesn't matter where they are from or what the voting public wants. Its no wonder the political climate is the way it is. Why is it though the last time there was an uproar like this was in 94?

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              Again have you ever had a pay check signed by a poor person?????
                              yes I have.

Comment

Working...
                              X