Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pigford Settlement, version how corrupt can Obama and Holder be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kronus View Post
    You're projecting.

Also, farmers are about as far as you can get from a community that largely votes Democrat.
    Why do you say that?

Because the vast majority of the farming industry propped up with handouts......I mean subsidies....no, wait, ahh hell.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I'll tell you, I was surprised by the voting ratio in my county.

That is like 1 in 8 farmers voting Democrat by the population ratio out here. Way more than I'd have thought.

Comment

Dont understand the big issue? x # of farmers vs y number of claims, x > y, thats the issue?

Could be explained very easily... definition of farmer from census could be different then the definition of farmer from discrimination?

Census could be way off, known fact rural census counts not as accurate as urban.

Lastly, the figure 1.25billion may seem like a lot of money, but in the context of US agriculture it is not. Just look up US subsidy and or agriculture trade deficit, etc.
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

One source says there may be as many as 70,000 black farmers who would qualify, but Census data shows there are only about 38,000 black farmers in the United States. Census data. Hmmmm.

Of course, how the powers that be define "black farmer" may be as skewed as how John Boehner defines "small business". Boehner says these guys are small-business owners.

If that's true, then a suburban poor black woman who grows potted plants in the kitchen window could well be a farmer.

Hell, I practically live on a boat. Maybe I'm a black farmer too. I could use an extra $50K....

Watching the partisan shit fly in DC is like watching one wing of a crashing plane arguing with the other over which one is at fault for the crash.

Comment

My comment was about the Black Farmers not white ones. With black people Obama is more popular than god. That is what I was referring to. Anyways it doesn't matter who's in office not a single politician is going to want to question this thing even though it obviously looks like people are scamming the system.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
              You're projecting.

Also, farmers are about as far as you can get from a community that largely votes Democrat.

You would be surprised dont bite the hand that feeds.

But yes, many are red as they get.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
              X