No announcement yet.

Cold day at Streets of Willow 5/15/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azian on SCE right?? He'd better win his class, he's pushing enough HP and torque on e85.
    hahaha yeah thats him :p

Originally posted by yobless View Post

As long as your the maintenance is up to date on your car and you have some fresh fluids then you should be fine. The only thing I ever ate up were tires, rotors, and pads. My Evo was pretty reliable when it was stock and it would put down 1:31's and :32's w/ some decent tires.

I'm hoping that it'll be cheaper to track an e30 than my stock Evo...17 inch rubber, rotors and pads got expensive lol
    Originally posted by kalib0y View Post
    Those are fast times! I dont doubt that the E30 can get close to that if driven flawlessly. Well I switch my tires at home, then drive an hour and a half on the Toyo R888 and I did that for the last 2 track events. And I changed my oil only once since the beginning of the year and thats about it.

I know that I will need to change my oil before the next event at big willow on the 11th and 12th of June, and hopefully I can upgrade my rotors and pads soon since I want to increase my beaking performance.

Yep, thats why I use them all the way down till I absolutely need to change them
    Yeah, every time he posts up a new time slip he shaves off a couple seconds from his averages which only differ by 10ths of seconds!

I'll get there one day haha These are mostly on Sundays right? Saturdays would be a problem...
    Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
    Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
    Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Working...
    X