Comment

1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

llol
        willschnitz

Comment

90's Hillary and the current Hillary aren't the same person. Aliens replaced her. President Borbagon 16'!

Comment

Anybody see her gaff about nobody dying in Libya during her tenure?
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Yeah shes a terrible liar, news just needs to start doing auto fact checking on screen whenever she speaks.
              willschnitz

Comment

Yet she is going to be the next POTUS
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

liar liar

As I had been speculating, the issue here is one of personal comfort… [Secretary Clinton] does not use a computer, so our view of someone wedded to their e-mail (why doesn't she use her desktop when in the SCIF?) doesn't fit this scenario... during the campaign she was urged to keep in contact with thousands via a BB... once she got the hang of it, she was hooked... now every day, she feels hamstrung because she has to lock her BB up... she does go out several times a day to an office they've crafted for her outside the SCIF and plays email catch-up. [Clinton's Counselor and Chief of Staff] Cheryl Mills and others who are dedicated BB addicts are frustrated because they too are not near their desktop very often during the working day... at this 2PM meeting CheryI indicated she last checked her email at 8:30... they are used to having the BB on their hip and staying closely in touch with developments during the day.

Comment

we will get to see how blind justice really is
                    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Clinton Foundation is subject to the Money trail again as we know....Oil Industry donated millions to Foundation just prior to her run in 08 and to her SuperPac.

Would love to see how much China and Iran donated to her and the fund.

Comment

I have not finished reading this yet so if its junk...... im sorry.

http://observer.com/2016/03/bombshel...illary-allies/

Comment

As an observer from the Great White North, the fix is in guys... by hook or crook, they are pretty much saying Hillary will be the next POTUS. And it's pretty pathetic. She's a total member the establishment and anyone voting for her who thinks she'll change a thing is a deluded fool.

However, I think if Sanders could beat her in NY, that could change the minds of those Superdelegates... if she can't win on home turf, that's a bad sign.

You folks down south need a real change in your system... an election for a president that basically takes 2 years? Waste of time and resources. Our elections here are 8 weeks, TOPS!
                          Estoguy
                          1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Originally posted by estoguy View Post
                            As an observer from the Great White North, the fix is in guys... by hook or crook, they are pretty much saying Hillary will be the next POTUS. And it's pretty pathetic. She's a total member the establishment and anyone voting for her who thinks she'll change a thing is a deluded fool.

However, I think if Sanders could beat her in NY, that could change the minds of those Superdelegates... if she can't win on home turf, that's a bad sign.

You folks down south need a real change in your system... an election for a president that basically takes 2 years? Waste of time and resources. Our elections here are 8 weeks, TOPS!
                            Comparing the US to Canada isn't exactly apples to apples... 10x the GDP, 9x the population... It's a process because it "matters", tin-foil hattery aside.

That said, I agree on your Hillary sentiments. I'm a registered Democrat and will be voting for Sanders in NY's primary, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'll toe the party line in the general election.
                            Instagram
                            sigpic
                            Current: 99 M3
                            Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

I'll write Sanders in. I don't care if it splits the Dem vote.

And yes, the POTUS is arguably the most important election in the world. #MakeAmericaGreat :rofl:
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

Sad part on the NY thing is its an adopted state.

Comment

Working...
                                X