help me find this guy from e30s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help me find this guy from e30s

hey everyone, i'm looking for a memeber by the name of kamakasi, i think it was,
    he was selling a bunch of e30 parts. and i was to buy a kn and a ps rebuild kit from him, and as i was getting his address e30s went down. if you can help me out here drop me a line

thanks
    Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Kavkazia
    Arimani _____________

check roadfly
    Below the radar...

Comment

Ok then how bout a guy named "shadowracer". I was going to buy a diff from him.

Thanks

Brian

Comment

Brian, what diff do you need. I have several laying around. (60 miles south of you)
        Don't forget the good things Hitler did.

Comment

No offense, but haven't you guys ever heard of email for these sort of contacts?

I would really be hesitant to use a messageing system that doesn't allow me to keep a seperate record of messages when performing any business transactions.

-Charlie
          Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
          '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
          FYYFF

Comment

well i could use email but, i lost his email with e30s
            Cam .W '91 325is

Comment

:bump:

i've been looking but i still can't find the guy...this is no good.
              Cam .W '91 325is

Comment

Originally posted by Brian 89 325i
                Ok then how bout a guy named "shadowracer". I was going to buy a diff from him.

Thanks

Brian
                Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

he's on bimmerforums.com
                ________
                Wholesale Vaporizers
                Last edited by ///M42 sport; 04-30-2011, 04:10 PM.
                Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

he lives around the corner from me, I'll call him and tell him to register here

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

I found him. Im going to send the money order to him when i get paid. Thanks anyway.

Brian

P.S. OOMPH: were you talking to me? If so how does he live around the corner from you if your in PA and he's in CT?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian 89 325i
                      I found him. Im going to send the money order to him when i get paid. Thanks anyway.

Brian

P.S. OOMPH: were you talking to me? If so how does he live around the corner from you if your in PA and he's in CT?
                      No I was't talking to you, I was talking to "Spaz".....and yes, I have contacted Amirani and told him about the site

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

thanks alot thats saved me a bunch....

YOU rule :up:
                        Cam .W '91 325is

Comment

Originally posted by Spaz
                          thanks alot thats saved me a bunch....

YOU rule :up:
                          Whats going on man, are you still interested? Shoot me a PM.

:)
                          95' M3.
                          90' 325i Turboed.
                          87' 325eS Fixed.

Comment

Working...
                          X