General price for a Cabrio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General price for a Cabrio?

Ok guys the other day I took a friend to look at an 84 325e for sale but the dealer was clsoed but I spoted a White 92 325i cabrio with basketweaves and a black top for sale. There price was $4750 I have no idea on the milage, or over all conditionof the car. Should I go take a look at it, I don't have the money to buy another car but might consider a trade of my 88 325is and a 318i for it. Of course my 88 325is is a great realible daily driver. And I'd rather not risk getting another car that might need work as every car in this lot had a price that was low. I didn't see a single car for over $7000 and they had up to 98 models (no e36's though). I like the e30 cabrio and wouldn'tmind owning one, but who knows. Or if anyone wants info on this car let me know.
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

AFAIK Cabrio's are about the same price.

If I were you, I would keep your car. You are know everything that is wrong with it, and you even said that it is a great reliable daily driver.

I wouldn't give up a good car just to gamble on a cabrio.

Comment

What the heck does "AFAIK" mean? I know "WTF" and HTH" but "AFAIK" is a mystery to me.
      -Ted

Comment

As Far As I Know

Comment

Cabriolets will normally be a bit more pricey than hardtops.

Cabs are a great car, I think you'd enjoy it very much, but just make sure it's in good shape (mechanically especially) before you decide. Make sure to check out the soft top (motor, fabric, seals, etc).

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris E30 Cab
            Cabriolets will normally be a bit more pricey than hardtops.

Cabs are a great car, I think you'd enjoy it very much, but just make sure it's in good shape (mechanically especially) before you decide. Make sure to check out the soft top (motor, fabric, seals, etc).

Good luck!
            Your sig pic makes cabrios look like sex.

Comment

In general I don't like cabrios, but the e30 cabrio is theonly one I like the look of. I'm not to fond of the look with the top up but with the top down they look like sex.
              85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Originally posted by rs4pro3
                In general I don't like cabrios, but the e30 cabrio is theonly one I like the look of. I'm not to fond of the look with the top up but with the top down they look like sex.
                I don't like any soft-top cabrios with the top up. Hard-tops on the other are pure sex.

Comment

Speaking of hardtops, does anyone have any good pictures of any e30's with the hardtop i cant find any.

Comment

browse the "fotostories" on e30.de and you'll see a few examples of hardtops....

Comment

Anyone old dudes here well... old enough to remember when the cabrio's were more expensive then m3's? Right when they first came out...thats a mind-blower.

Comment

Working...
                      X