Do all hot college girls smoke?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do all hot college girls smoke?!?!?!

I've been seriously about getting a girlfriend this winter and settle down a bit. I've had great luck meeting girls, some real cuties too. The one hitch is they all smoke.

Does everyone smoke or am I not seeing something I should be? I usually just go straight for the 10s (hot and look like they have class) but maybe I need to adapt because it seems every 10 here smokes. :curse: It gets very frustrating when you get the balls to talk to a hottie, waste time taking to her, only to have it ruined when you go outside and she lights up. Maybe my line should be, "You don't smoke, do ya?"

Is it that way at other colleges too? Maybe this is an omen.
    Im now E30less.
    sigpic

I hear you man... I've only dated one smoker, and it was horrible.. like kissing an ashtray.

I don't understand why people smoke cigs... if your gonna smoke, at least be pot eh? At least you get high out of the deal... all cigs do is kill you... and make your teeth yellow... and drain all your money... and blah blah blah...

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Well...they could dip.

I dunno. 'Round these parts, I think most girls don't smoke. I too find it a huge turnoff when they light up - never had the privilege of kissing a girl that smokes though.

I think smoking is nasty too, but when I'm drinking I'll smoke a clove or two. Are these girls just smoking because they're at parties?

Comment

Yeah, at least with weed they cans ay "At least I get high"
        Cigs are like "At least I smell bad"

Comment

A lot of girls at my college do smoke too. It is a turn off, but when I am drinking (rare occasions) I like to smoke perdon cigars.. one of the best cigars I have ever smoked. other then that I can not stand cigerettes even when I am drinking. Girls that smoke do indeed taste like an ash tray.. even when you are drunk you can still taste it.

Comment

damn no one on this board smokes? me and my girl both smoke along with most or our friends and yes i know they kill you blah blah blah i just dont care. i dont get the ashtray thing though befor ei smoked ive kissed smokers and there is no difference
            -adam

Comment

Originally posted by backlife
              yes i know they kill you blah blah blah i just dont care
              -adam
              If you've ever known s/one who has died from lung cancer or suffers from lung cancer you'll take your words back...

Comment

Originally posted by backlife
                damn no one on this board smokes? me and my girl both smoke along with most or our friends and yes i know they kill you blah blah blah i just dont care. i dont get the ashtray thing though befor ei smoked ive kissed smokers and there is no difference
                -adam
                well, to point out the obvious.....you smoke yourself.......
                a nonsmoker may find the mouth of a smoker disgusting where you won't notice

Smoking digusts me in general, the smelll ... sick........

and then the whole dying part isn't cool

Comment

This is indeed a mystery. I think you can look at it like this: smoking suspresses the appetite, which means these perfect 10 girls won't need to eat, and as a result, keep their perfect figures.

I don't really mind a girl that smokes socially (at parties, while out, etc) especially as I occasionally smoke a cigar while drinking.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE PEOPLE SMOKING IN MY CAR. That's a huge no-no. I once had a glamour light up in my car on the way home without asking. Suffice to say, i went home empty handed, and she walked the rest of the way.

Comment

Hah, I hear ya Ryan..
                    It IS hard to find hot girls that don't smoke in college..I am also looking for the 10's..but not 10's that smoke :( My ex. g/f was hott but the one problem is that she was also a slut. Alot of hot college girls are smokers or sluts. (even here @ College Misericordia..a private school)
                    I'm always looking for the girl that meets my standards (Blond Hair , Blue eyes, skinny..5'4 no taller) But right now I just recently started dating a 5'3 skinny girl (brunette /hazel eyes) that doesn't smoke :) She is an awesome girl. I'm taking her to the "Harvest Ball" formal nov 4th...in my E30 of course. The freshman cheerleater girl (another skinny 5'5 brunette) I was also dating the last month was soo "stupid" I was annoyed by whatever came out of her mouth. I ended it with her last thurs. I plan to hang on to the girl I have now..that's why I'm taking her to the sr. harvest ball formal.

-Jim
                    325i

Comment

Lots of kids at my school smoke cigarettes, and a lot smoke pot too.

Comment

Hot girl smoking cigarette = :down: One of my non-smoking friends was dating a girl that smoked and he hated. She knew it and to piss him off when she was takinga drag she blew the smoke in his mouth. Needless to say that bitch had to pack up her shit and get out.

Comment

i think i have more friends that do smoke (usually both) than don't. but that's the bay area for you.
                          past:
                          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:
                          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Here at UNH the girl to guy ratio is 7:3
                            90% of those girls are 10's on the looks scale.
                            Most are either sluts, smokers, or alcoholics.
                            The rest that are beautiful and dont have the afore mentioned issues, are taken.

Essentially it boils down to having shitty options.
                            Below the radar...

Comment

god i hate girls that smoke. I met one this summer and she smoked god nothing i hate more then girls that smoke. Well maybe girls that cuzz alot cuz it jkust sounds dirtier. But thats not always a bad thing

Comment

Working...
                              X