X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop please

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Wondering if anybody could photoshop some different colors onto this e30. This is not my e30, sadly, but the color is similar to mine. I would like the whole car to be 3M wrap Gloss Liquid Copper. Also I would like one of just the Mtech2 pieces, bumpers door panels and skirts, to be gloss liquid copper.

If anybody can do it that would be awesome.
    89 325i: 86 535i motor+trans, JE forged pistons, MLS head gasket, ARP head studs, Comp turbo, GoodNTight b34 turbo manifold, e30.de motor mounts, AKG 75D engine/trans mounts, custom 3" exhaust, intercooler, MS2PNP, Megan Racing Coilovers.

Well, I found an online photo editor with the right color change tool to get a general idea about the look. Color wasent exact but it was real close. Needless to say the 2 tone looks bad and the gloss liquid copper looks good on the whole car.

Couldn't save the image without paying for it
    89 325i: 86 535i motor+trans, JE forged pistons, MLS head gasket, ARP head studs, Comp turbo, GoodNTight b34 turbo manifold, e30.de motor mounts, AKG 75D engine/trans mounts, custom 3" exhaust, intercooler, MS2PNP, Megan Racing Coilovers.

Comment

hi
      welcome to this forum site , here you can find lots of things , i suggest you , for your question you have to contact any other expert , right now i have no knowledge about your query sorry for that .
      -----------------
      Java Tutorial

Comment

hello welcome to this forum. For your query plz visit other graphics related sites

Comment

for review

car is looking cool and classy .hi

-----------------
          top ten classfied sites

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X