Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 Susquehannock Trail Performance Rally Video

A video recap of the 2011 Susquehannock Trail Performance Rally Video

The fifth round of the Rally American National Championship stopped in Wellsboro, PA where a tight battle for the Championship took place between Subaru's Da...

great video. love the last scene of them banging the wheel well out with a sledge hammer, haha.
    1987 325is Black/Black
    -Stock (mostly)

Comment

I miss spectating STPR and NEFR....but I might get the chance to go to WRC Deutschland this year :D
      Originally posted by FredK
      However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
      Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by psyber_0ptix View Post
        I miss spectating STPR and NEFR....but I might get the chance to go to WRC Deutschland this year :D
        Are you sure you can fly in for NEFR to help me bang out my fenders?
        www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

this year? Thats the weekend of DTM in Munich, I can't miss that :(

I will be completely at your disposal when I return though. Seriously. If you ever off, then i'll just wrap a tow-strap around my waste and haul you across the finish line myself.
          However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
          Feedback

Comment

Thanks for that visual.

DTM over rally? You have to re-think your priorities man! Maybe all that German influence is messing with your head.

I'm jealous.
            www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by SlapDash View Post
              Thanks for that visual.

DTM over rally? You have to re-think your priorities man! Maybe all that German influence is messing with your head.

I'm jealous.

welllllll, it's more about finances. I can afford a 30€ ticket to DTM and use my public transport pass to get there (it's right near work).

....or I can spend $1300 round trip for a weekend

Das ist eigentlich unverschämt.

That being said i'm also going to Nürburgring June 22-26. My boss is racing. :ß

My year in Germany
              Feedback

Comment

Das ist eigentlich unverschämt.

He's swearing at me again!

Yup, still jealous.

Pick up some 'Ring chicks while you're there.
                www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

I was there! My first rally, was pretty tight. A buddy and I hucked it through some woods on stage three (closed off stage) and found a nice place to watch from cover.

Comment

Working...
                  X