Ireland Engineering M20 Headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ireland Engineering M20 Headers

Well, I'm not getting out of the E30 game, but I'm moving in a little while and its time to clean out the garage of some rare, and not so rare E30 parts.

Up this time is a set of Ireland Engineering Shorty Headers. They are in good usable condition. I don't have the down tubes, but they should be pretty eassy to fab-up. Here's a good chance to get a good product for cheap. Your M20 with thank you...

I'm looking to get $150 shipped to the Lower 48. Pickup may be arranged between Olympia and Everett. PM me if interested.

Stay tuned as I clean out the garage and post more E30 goodies...

Last edited by RainierHooker; 10-07-2012, 03:58 PM.

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Edited the OP with a price drop. I don't want to take this stuff with me when I move...

Comment

Are you going to be taking all your cars with you when you move? Your Hennarot car has been my inspiration!! Its amazing. Free Bump

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
      1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Yep, keeping them all, but the house we're buying (yay) has a smaller garage than we are renting now. Hopefully, I can build a bigger, better garage in the near-future, but storage is tight now, and will be non-existant when we move...

Comment

Yah I understand that one man! Best of luck on all the parts sales!

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
          1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

guhhh, had i not bought a bike this morning i'd be sending paypal. hopefully these stay around for about a week, doubt it :(
            sigpic

Comment

I'm interested. I could do local pickup, say Everett? plus your driver seat...

Comment

I can probably run up to Everett tomorrow. You have PM...

Comment

I'm done buying parts. Every time I do, something I want more pops up immediately after. UUUUGGGGHHH.

GLWS.

Comment

Looks like these are tentatively sold to N.W. 30 Fan...

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                      X