No announcement yet.

SOCAL 19 lb injectors Still available/ SOLD 173 ecu w/mark-d/E.A.T. ultrachip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOCAL 19 lb injectors Still available/ SOLD 173 ecu w/mark-d/E.A.T. ultrachip

I have forsale a set of 19lb injectors and ECU IS SOLD BOSCH 173 ecu Mark-d/E.A.T. Ultra tune chip to run 17lb to 19 lb injectors on 91 octane. I know the brand of injectors is DENSO and the chip says as follows.......... e30 173.6k9-9117 E.A.T. ULTRACHIPS WWW.DSYLVA-TECH.CA. Text me for pic's at 909-532-9173. I am up for trades-i am looking for 173 late model less aggressive chip BAV AUTO/BMP etc.... I am asking 80.00 FOR THE INJECTORS,thanks for looking.Looking for local sale,shipping considered on your dime.
    Last edited by QUKBMER; 09-24-2012, 09:54 PM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Bump
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Bump make offers

Comment

Wish I had the cash for this right now :(

87' is part out

Comment

Terry, can you comment on the gains you felt with this set-up?

Comment

It was too much for a stock m20 2.5.,thats what i have only put it on.

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
              It was too much for a stock m20 2.5.,thats what i have only put it on.
              OK, you're going to have to quantify, "...too much for a stock M20"!!! WTH does that mean?!?! How can you have too much power?!?!

Comment

Ive got a Dinan chip if your interested.

Comment

pmed

Comment

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
                    OK, you're going to have to quantify, "...too much for a stock M20"!!! WTH does that mean?!?! How can you have too much power?!?!
                    Too much fuel spray for the stock m20 2.5 to handle.
                    Last edited by QUKBMER; 09-24-2012, 08:06 AM.

Comment

ECU SOLD !! still have injectors 80.00

Comment

hey could not find your feedback thread, sorry about the lag.

Comment

Working...
                        X