Who needs to roll their fenders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who needs to roll their fenders?

Who needs to roll their fenders? Simple enough... I'm finally working up the ambition to finish my rears (scrape and roll and spray).... If we can get multiple people who need it, we can devote a day to doing a few cars, and the rental cost would be significantly lower than if you were to do it yourself... So, even if you don't need it NOW, and might down the road, why not pipe up?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

im down.....

Comment

I don't need to yet, but once I get me the cash for my wheels, I'm pretty sure I will.

How much is rental for a roller?

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Rolling rollin roll...

I could use a roll.

Comment

21.xx for the weekend if you get it from the Tire Source off 30th st in Boulder.
          89 325i (Sold)
          95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
          2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Yup what Clark said, that's where I got it the first time. So it's not super expensive, but if we get a hand full of cars together then we can each chip in a few bucks and roll some fenders. I'd prefer to do it local to say Boulder, and preferably this Friday which is before the next autocross. Post up if this works for you.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I could be in on this, although I don't need it with what I am running now, hopefully sometime in the future I can benefit from rolled wheel arches...

Comment

well, since i don't have time to finish my swap by friday, i'm out for this go around...

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

We can possibly schedule for another time, but I figure I'll be done with work on Friday like 4:30-5 so I can pick up the roller. We can then roll Friday night.... I only mentioned Friday cause we're autocrossing Saturday and I'd prefer not listening to the damn rear tires rub like a hooker anymore...

Comment

poop! we ARE autocrossing saturday!!!!

should I even go, since my bushings are poop? i might as well...

Comment

Yessir, date change from the 18th to 17th. Go, it's $35 and seat time.. Crap bushings is a crap excuse

Comment

registered! 0 SM! with the shot bushings!! yay!

(you convinced me, Ben! Maybe I'll bring my wife and daughter! ha ha!)

EDIT: So I started a thread so we don't thread jack Ben's fender-rolling thread....

Comment

Bring em lol. I'll bring my girlfriend. I usually don't just cause she gets so bloody bored. We'll see though. and why SM?

Comment

see the autoX thread!

Comment

How late will you guys go?
                              - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
                              Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

Working...
                              X