No announcement yet.

Who needs to roll their fenders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I need to get my wheel spacer/vibration issue fixed first. Little embarassing... But an order is being placed soon.

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
    Originally posted by Chachi
    young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

I think about "if I could do it over" all the time. I've built so many e30s in my head lol.
      - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
      Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

Originally posted by machined View Post
        I think about "if I could do it over" all the time. I've built so many e30s in my head lol.

where in caphill are you? you drive an alpine ix with alpinas?

Comment

Nope. I had a white 'i' and a grey 'ix' here in Denver. I've got an a4 wagon now. Just going to give it some stance and be done with it ;) E30's will have to wait until after school lol.

Comment

Originally posted by stoliver54 View Post
            I think I am in the same boat as you Ben, but I would like to see if it is possible to get a little more room back there. I was out raising hell last weekend and was rubbing under hard acceleration (with another person in the car). I also want to put 225s on the 16 inch weaves that I have and am really worried about clearance.
            Solution = More negative camber.
            89 325i (Sold)
            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Enter the E30 rear suspension........ Now that I think though, lower was on the menu before, might be in order to clear... There may be a sweet spot where they won't rub inboard or outboard.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                Solution = More negative camber.
                Not exactly, I am currently running 245s and 2.5 deg negative camber. The issue lies in that my current wheels are 38 offset and the new ones are 20 I think. Thus placing the wheel 18 mm further out. My thinking is if I go down 20mm in tire width, that would be 10mm on each side, so my net 'edge' of tire change would be 8mm. Does that sound right to you guys?

Comment

I'm no engineerd but that sounds right.
                  89 325i (Sold)
                  95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                  2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Comment

Thanks, I took a quick look at that before but there is a lot of shit to sift through. Maybe after finals are over I can sit down with a good bottle and go through that thread.

Comment

Tell me about it. School's 'effing everything up right now lol. What's a "good bottle" for you?

Comment

For Sean?

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Maybe 10 years ago, I may still be an alcoholic but at least my taste has improved.

I wouldn't mind sipping some Crown or some Zacapa Centenario. I used to enjoy good tequila when I was making money, but now I can't justify $100+ for a bottle.

Comment

So this went down already then...

Comment

Kinda... It was me and Clark, my car didn't need it and he rolled his to fit his new coilovers and wheel / tire combo.. It can be put together again though, get enough interest and pick a day

Comment

Working...
                                X