Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 24-26 Bluegrass Bimmers CCA Driving School/HPDE @ Putnam Park

Group,
    Registration is now open for our June Driving School @ Putnam Park Justoutside Indianapolis, IN.

It features an early bird discount, a discount for first time students, and an advanced group with passing anywhere on track!!!!

BMW CCA - Bluegrass Bimmers Chapter on Friday, June 24, 2011 - Sunday, June 26, 2011 at Putnam Park Road Course, Mount Meridian, IN - The 17th Annual Bluegrass Bimmers Driving School June 24-26, 2011 Bluegrass Bimmers Chapter BMW CCA would like you to join us for our seventeenth annual Driving School Event. Students undergo a mixtu...

Bluegrass Bimmers Chapter BMW CCA would like you to join us for our seventeenth annual Driving School Event. Students undergo a mixture of classroom and behind-the-wheel education under the supervision of trained instructors. The course of study includes vehicle dynamics, vehicle limits and limitations, driving line and track safety. Exercises are performed at speeds that are appropriate to the experience of the student. Cars must undergo technical and safety inspections prior to coming to the event. Helmets are required (Snell 2000 or newer); a limited number of loaner helmets are available.
    The cost for this event is $395 for both Saturday and Sunday. An early bird discount is available for registrations through May 11th for the reduced price of $355. Single day (Saturday or Sunday) registration is available for $275.
    In an effort to expose more newcomers to the experience of tracking their cars (first hit of the drug!!) we are also offering a first timer discount on the full weekend price, cost for first timers is $345.
    A Track Orientation Day is scheduled for Friday, June 24th. It is available for all instructors and qualified students by invitation for an additional cost of $100. Students interested in being considered for attending should check the appropriate box on the application form. We will contact you after evaluating your previous experience to inform you if you have been accepted.
    Please be aware: Due to the success of our open passing with a point by sessions last year, all "A" group run sesssions will be run under the open passing with a point by rules!
    Last edited by Dave; 06-11-2011, 02:28 PM.
    Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

AWESOME! Thanks for letting me know Dave. I am so there!
    - Sean Hayes

Comment

Sweet. You gonna dine at the Golden Corral?

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
      Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
      Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog View Post
        Sweet. You gonna dine at the Golden Corral?
        If you come, Rob, I will buy your dinner at the Golden Corral, and let you sleep on the floor of my room at Motel 6!!!!!!

Actually, Saturday night Dinner and kegs o' Warsteiner are included for all participants.
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

Is there gonna be an instructor clinic?

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
          Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
          Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog View Post
            Is there gonna be an instructor clinic?
            Not sure. I'll find out when we have our DE Promotion Committee conference call this week. I don't think we are, but I do know Buckeye is having one August @ MidOhio.
            Current Cars
            2014 M235i
            2009 R56 Cooper S
            1998 M3
            1997 M3

Comment

Rob, you going? Did you sign up for our local one mid-May?

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                Rob, you going? Did you sign up for our local one mid-May?
                You guys need to come. Nothing beats a weekend at the Motel 6 Resort & Spa in Cloverdale. Late night tech sessions in the parking lot and copious amounts of adult beverages.

:D
                Current Cars
                2014 M235i
                2009 R56 Cooper S
                1998 M3
                1997 M3

Comment

So there! I'll be signing up soon! :D
                  - Sean Hayes

Comment

Discount Only lasts until May 11. Sign up soon!!!!!
                    Current Cars
                    2014 M235i
                    2009 R56 Cooper S
                    1998 M3
                    1997 M3

Comment

Sad...JUST realized I'm going to a wedding that weekend. Well, shit. Dave - any other DE's this summer at Putnam??? lol

I'm excited for the wedding though!! So, it's not all bad...haha
                      - Sean Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
                        Sad...JUST realized I'm going to a wedding that weekend. Well, shit. Dave - any other DE's this summer at Putnam??? lol

I'm excited for the wedding though!! So, it's not all bad...haha
                        Umm, unless YOU are the one getting married, that is no excuse!!!! :p

I know its a longer drive, but if you cant make this one, come to Buckeye CCA @ Mid Ohio in August and/or October.
                        Last edited by Dave; 06-11-2011, 03:06 PM.
                        Current Cars
                        2014 M235i
                        2009 R56 Cooper S
                        1998 M3
                        1997 M3

Comment

Tomorrow is the last day to register at the discounted rate!!!!!!
                          Current Cars
                          2014 M235i
                          2009 R56 Cooper S
                          1998 M3
                          1997 M3

Comment

I'll be there, getting the car ready for a great event... Dave, the driverside should look much better than it did after Mid Oh in April, can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Shifflee1 View Post
                              I'll be there, getting the car ready for a great event... Dave, the driverside should look much better than it did after Mid Oh in April, can't wait.
                              Awesome. See you there, Erik.

Mine'll be as ugly as always. Look for a different colored set of wheels to go with the grabber greens!!!!!
                              Current Cars
                              2014 M235i
                              2009 R56 Cooper S
                              1998 M3
                              1997 M3

Comment

Working...
                              X