My AutoX Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My AutoX Car

I bought my e30 for autox mainly but also as a fun weekend car.
    So far I only have GC coilovers and camber plates, some 949 wheels and NT-01 tires. Thats it (for now).
    Anyways, here is a little video of my best run. Note that this was one day after the coilover install and I did not have the suspension where it needed to be.

This was my best run at the 5/21/11 AutoX event at PPIR. GC Coilovers/camber plates, NT-01 tires. Thats all.

1989 325i Alpine White
    69 STX

Looked like a fun course.
    I autox my e30 also. U motivated me to get some vids up.
    sigpic"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself." -Ferdinand Porsche
    The ugly car: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=209713

Comment

15x10's!!! Awesome! Once I get the car more prepped for its class, I will go as wide as possible. Your car looks great btw.

1989 325i Alpine White
      69 STX

Comment

those wheels are gorgeous

Comment

I love that site, went there about five years ago with my Estock Mr2. Plan on going there for the tour at the end of the month codriving a Dstock mini. Too bad I can't make the pro....

Comment

Originally posted by brainspo0n View Post
            those wheels are gorgeous
            Thanks!
            949racing.com

Originally posted by e30fish View Post
            I love that site, went there about five years ago with my Estock Mr2. Plan on going there for the tour at the end of the month codriving a Dstock mini. Too bad I can't make the pro....
            Yah, lots of room for a great track. i will be there next week for the prosolo...should be fun.

1989 325i Alpine White
            69 STX

Comment

Working...
            X