No announcement yet.

42 Draft Designs Spacers and Adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10% sale extended thru the end of September!
    8380 Laboratories
    M3 Champs Poster

Comment

8380 Laboratories
      M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Sending you guys an email!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you guys now offering 15mm adapters? when I bought them they were 18mm for the lowest that you could go....
          1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
          2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
          2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
            Are you guys now offering 15mm adapters? when I bought them they were 18mm for the lowest that you could go....
            15mm is available in 4 to 4 or 5 to 5 lug setups, but 18mm is physically as thin as a 4 to 5 lug adapter can go with this design.
            8380 Laboratories
            M3 Champs Poster

Comment

up
              8380 Laboratories
              M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Originally posted by 8380 Labs View Post
                15mm is available in 4 to 4 or 5 to 5 lug setups, but 18mm is physically as thin as a 4 to 5 lug adapter can go with this design.
                wait, so are you saying that even though 15mm is available, it's.. not.. recommended?
                I ask because I am considering purchasing a thinner set but I mean I don't want to have my wheels fall off.

Comment

Originally posted by CENTURION View Post
                  wait, so are you saying that even though 15mm is available, it's.. not.. recommended?
                  I ask because I am considering purchasing a thinner set but I mean I don't want to have my wheels fall off.
                  Sorry if that was confusing. 15mm is available in 4 to 4 and 5 to 5 lug setups - this is because there are no overlapping lug holes, so the adapters are of a standard design.

18mm is the thinnest available 4 to 5 lug adapter setup, because the design of the overlapping lug style adapters is different - 18mm is the thinnest offered, and that's due to physical space limitations.
                  8380 Laboratories
                  M3 Champs Poster

Comment

:)
                    8380 Laboratories
                    M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Hello!

Can you send me the details for a set of 4x100 to 5x120 adapters to run the 7 series style 5 16x8" wheels on a 89 e30? (I know I know, just like all the cool kids) It looks like a lot of folks are running 18mm all around and I just want to make sure that is correct.

I found a cheap set of wheels on craigslist and want to make sure we can make it work out. There are pages and pages of this topic and it is a pain to sort through.

Also if you know anybody that needs some stock 7 series 235/60/R16 tires let me know ;-) They seem to be about 10% over-sized for the e30 and cutting the fender would likely make the girlfriend about 100% unhappy. Will try the 205/45 most folks say works, and I don't mind fender rolling either.

Thanks!
                      -Q

Comment

Originally posted by Q5Quint View Post
                        Hello!

Can you send me the details for a set of 4x100 to 5x120 adapters to run the 7 series style 5 16x8" wheels on a 89 e30? (I know I know, just like all the cool kids) It looks like a lot of folks are running 18mm all around and I just want to make sure that is correct.

I found a cheap set of wheels on craigslist and want to make sure we can make it work out. There are pages and pages of this topic and it is a pain to sort through.

Also if you know anybody that needs some stock 7 series 235/60/R16 tires let me know ;-) They seem to be about 10% over-sized for the e30 and cutting the fender would likely make the girlfriend about 100% unhappy. Will try the 205/45 most folks say works, and I don't mind fender rolling either.

Thanks!
                        -Q
                        PM sent.
                        8380 Laboratories
                        M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Hi there I have you guys adapter but I need the two little screws that secure
                          The banana shape piece metal yo the adapter do you guys sell those

Comment

Originally posted by kev kev View Post
                            Hi there I have you guys adapter but I need the two little screws that secure
                            The banana shape piece metal yo the adapter do you guys sell those
                            Replacement hardware is available, yup - please email us at info@8380labs.com, thanks.
                            8380 Laboratories
                            M3 Champs Poster

Comment

I need the same info on what you sent q5quint. Except mine are 17x8 style 5. Which adapter do I need?

Comment

Originally posted by xoneslosentrax View Post
                                I need the same info on what you sent q5quint. Except mine are 17x8 style 5. Which adapter do I need?
                                Please send us an email at info@8380labs.com and we can get you sorted out, thanks!
                                8380 Laboratories
                                M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Working...
                                X