• Show
Clear All

buenos diaz amigos!

Comment

TGIF
      Wait... Ah.. No school is throwing me off

TGIT

Comment

Just got yelled at for driving too fast in the parking lot at work by an old lady... "first gear in an M3 is loud, not fast" i just lol'ed and walked by
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

There's this old lady on my street that always flags me down when I drive passed. The first time it was sweet, but the times after that have been comically annoying.. My car is not fast, just loud: please stop telling me to slow down while I'm already only doing 10MPH..

Visiting the CAtuned crew today with a few friends; anyone else wanna come out?

Comment

Originally posted by salvuhdor View Post

if it can clear.....
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

Originally posted by salvuhdor View Post
              they look like ESM's <.< does not want
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

I would like to do an autocross one of these days or at least a ride along with someone first. Anyone wanna take me with when they do a run?
                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Circuit analysis midterm!

Comment

So Ive been at my place of employment for 5 1/2 years now and the past two have been pretty crappy. Just the politics of it were dreadful, I got passed up 3 times for advancement and just last night I was telling my team mate that I'm feeling bored and wanted a challenge.

This morning my manage pulls me aside and lets me know that there is an opening that would be a great fit for me and that he thinks thats a good step up. Only thing is I am not sure how that position will end up, seems like I may step into my own coffin if I apply and accept granted they offer the position. Kinda a weird situation Im in.
                    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

were do you work josh? dont you work with todd?

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                        Circuit analysis midterm!
                        I started that in physics this week..shits hard lol.
                        The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                        Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                        2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

A Sacramento home suffered major damage early Thursday when a BMW slammed into the house crashing right through the front door.

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                            i thought i read flying lizard but then i read the rest and lol'd

Yes, these are real Porsche Boxter headlights

the front airdam is actually a Porsche GT3 rear wing flipped upside down. The car it came off of got stuffed in the wall at Turn 10 at Sears.

The car can be fast, but the owner needs to be more diligent with his maintenance. More team players on that team would do wonders for it. It sucks when the other drivers take off and leave replacing a motor or transmission up to one or two people who likely aren't even driving.

Will
                            '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                            '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                            '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                            '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                              Oh yeah. I forgot about Lemons. Hopefully for once it will be dry. I used to both drive and crew chief for the Flailing Lizards/Teletubbie/Tron car. I quit because I got into an argument over whether or not the engine was about to let go a couple years ago after a race at Thunderhill (it was puking oil out the air filter). We had plenty of time to replace the motor (had two extras on hand) but the owner wasn't interested. An hour into the following race, it let go leaving pretty much me to replace the thing over night. Yeah, screw that. Nothing like having to replace a motor that has blown oil everywhere at night with minimal help. The car hasn't run well since. Always has issues of some sort. The funny thing is, he is planning on trying to race it at 25 hrs of Thunderhill this year. Yeah, right good luck with that.

I might swing out after work on Friday and see who is around.

Will
                              ouch, that sounds like a crap experience. I've been on track with that car before, it's pretty fast!

if you do swing by, look for the beetle with a gigantic splitter and GT2 spoiler. we'll probably be somewhere next to it, that's one of our sister teams and probably the most recognizable.
                              cars beep boop

Comment

I remember when Dmitriy called me a few years ago to help him swap an engine at Infineon at 1 in the morning.

I didn't help at all. I think I unbolted something. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X