No announcement yet.

Early Model E30 OEM Replacement Tail Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, doesn't fit into any standard USPS flat rate boxes... So $80 plus shipping. He just got some in, so let me know if you are interested.

Leo

Comment

y not make them all red then sell them for 100 ea. just because i want all reds

Comment

Originally posted by Pl3wA View Post
        y not make them all red then sell them for 100 ea. just because i want all reds
        I asked the same thing. Maybe if enough people are intersted in a different style we could get a group buy put together. I'd want all red but still with clear reverse lights.

Comment

well, i tried to explain this before... my friend can have them make whatever we want. but it needs to be in large qty. these are oem replacement they (manufacture) already have in stock. I am sure we can make anything style we want if we have 200 people put down for it. but i am also pretty sure that won't happen. :(

again, he got me a set just because I was looking for replacement and just trying to pass a deal to e30 folks. if there are other style pops up later, i'll post them up too.

Leo

Comment

You'll have 200 people for startecs if there good quality and look like the original

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
            -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

Frankly, why waste time on all reds. For you people wanting all reds, just get your stock tails, paint the turns and clear the light...done. Hit up Blueapplesoda for all reds...he'll take care of you guys. There's no need to manufacture an all red tail light. Believe it or not, not everyone likes all reds either and it's hard to pay good money for the same lights you already have + red turn signal. I will go out on a limb and say that more people would be interested and pay for Startec replica's than lights with a red turn signal.
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

^true. i already did paint mine all red. i'd definitely be down for startec's

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                    Frankly, why waste time on all reds. For you people wanting all reds, just get your stock tails, paint the turns and clear the light...done. Hit up Blueapplesoda for all reds...he'll take care of you guys. There's no need to manufacture an all red tail light. Believe it or not, not everyone likes all reds either and it's hard to pay good money for the same lights you already have + red turn signal. I will go out on a limb and say that more people would be interested and pay for Startec replica's than lights with a red turn signal.
                    The problem with that is most early model lights have chips and cracks. Sucks that early model OEM tail cost twice as much as late model. Probably just because they know m3 owners will pay it.

Originally posted by DetailAddict View Post
                    well, i tried to explain this before... my friend can have them make whatever we want. but it needs to be in large qty. these are oem replacement they (manufacture) already have in stock. I am sure we can make anything style we want if we have 200 people put down for it. but i am also pretty sure that won't happen. :(

again, he got me a set just because I was looking for replacement and just trying to pass a deal to e30 folks. if there are other style pops up later, i'll post them up too.

Leo
                    I'm sure they can probably squeeze in a 100 pair order. Its not like they have to make new molds. Just fill it with a different color resin. I'll order 100 sets if your buddy can do that for me. I emailed Depo a while back but they would not even respond to my emails.
                    Last edited by einstein57; 12-04-2012, 09:24 PM.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

If you are serious, I'll talk to my buddy. PM me on the time frame you are looking to do this.

Leo

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                      I'm sure they can probably squeeze in a 100 pair order. Its not like they have to make new molds. Just fill it with a different color resin. I'll order 100 sets if your buddy can do that for me. I emailed Depo a while back but they would not even respond to my emails.

Comment

my friend got some in since i started this thread. lmk if you a pair.

Comment

I'm definitely interested. The rubber gasket is separate from the lights, so I would need to buy a new gasket if I wanted to replace that too, correct? My tails have some cracks and I believe the gasket is bad as well.
                          1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

what u see is what you get... so that is correct.

Leo

Originally posted by ZoomZoomBoom View Post
                            I'm definitely interested. The rubber gasket is separate from the lights, so I would need to buy a new gasket if I wanted to replace that too, correct? My tails have some cracks and I believe the gasket is bad as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DetailAddict View Post
                              what u see is what you get... so that is correct.

Leo
                              Good to know. I can do 80+shipping.
                              1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

send me your zip code and i'll check usps for u.

Leo

Originally posted by ZoomZoomBoom View Post
                                Good to know. I can do 80+shipping.

Comment

Working...
                                X