BC Racing BR Type Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BC Racing BR Type Coilovers

Our BR model is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system couldn't be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and our patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in. All of our systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. BC's available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, attractive looking coilover system.

- Mono-tube shock design
    - 30 levels of damping force adjustment, adjust compression/rebound
    - Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included (where applicable)
    - Adjustable rear camber plates available
    - Separate full length height adjustable
    - One year warranty
    - Rebuildable

$899 if we can get 10 people. shipping is an extra $25

Comment

Is there anybody currently running these? Id be interested in some installed pics/ how low they will go

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Originally posted by noE30 View Post
        Is there anybody currently running these? Id be interested in some installed pics/ how low they will go
        I would like to know more as well.

Anyone track these? Reliability?

I had a set on my old track car but that was probably 3+ years ago.

Comment

Yep running em on my car, and i beat the crap out of her...and NYC streets takes care of the rest.

As for low? They get as low, nothing crazy so imo if your looking strictly for stance look elsewhere.

Ill try to get pics tomorrow to give you guys an idea. Running no adjusters on the rear.

Also these need to be welded to the stock knuckle, you cut the stock strut tube with a few inches (its specifies in the directions) remaining, coilovers slide into that (tight fit) and then get welded.
          -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Thanks FLG!

I will post some pictures tomorrow of them being welded to the knuckle.

These are great for the price.

Comment

Yep great price!
              -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Can I get my set for 899 too? Lol
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                  Can I get my set for 899 too? Lol
                  No! Lol ,this is going to take awhile to get 10 people!

Plus, we already placed your order! Swing by the shop tomorrow. Or you can PayPal me the money, whichever is easier!

Comment

I have had them on my DD for the past 2 years. I have no complaints! They are great!

Comment

If i can get custom spring rates, put me on the list! Ive been wanting to get some for some time now.
                      sigpic
                      85 325e 5spd

Comment

Installation available for local buyers or we can send out a complete bolt on front strut already welded and ready to install. Send us your strut housing or we can provide a set with core charge.
                        JMP Autowerkz
                        7349 Canby Ave.
                        Reseda, CA 91335
                        www.jmpauto.com

Comment

Originally posted by chop_suey View Post
                          If i can get custom spring rates, put me on the list! Ive been wanting to get some for some time now.
                          We can install custom springs of your choice for extra charge.
                          JMP Autowerkz
                          7349 Canby Ave.
                          Reseda, CA 91335
                          www.jmpauto.com

Comment

Originally posted by JMPAuto View Post
                            Installation available for local buyers or we can send out a complete bolt on front strut already welded and ready to install. Send us your strut housing or we can provide a set with core charge.
                            Originally posted by JMPAuto View Post
                            We can install custom springs of your choice for extra charge.

More info on this? I may be interested in the complete bolt on set up as well as custom rates. What rates do these come with from the factory? 8k/8k or?

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Check my build thread in my sig. I have had them for about 2-3 years now, I love them!

Comment

Working...
                              X