No announcement yet.

Palm Beach County, Fl people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 auto manual top vert at U-Pull on Benoist Farms Rd. in West Palm Beach. Red/tan. Vert top in excellent condition. It appears to have new rear Bilsteins. Very good condition bottle caps. Tires are dry rotted. Import section at the end of row 33. Good Luck..........G.

Comment

Forgot to mention the vert-top is in great condition. Whats up Gary, it was nice to meet you and Ken up at U-pull and Pick last sunday. Well...I was in the verge of coming down with a flu, and yep sick as hell o Monday and Tuesday, anyways...found the thread here so I'll always be checking up for meets. peace.
      sigpic

Comment

Always a pleasure meeting E30 fam. Keep in touch. Ken and I are always putting something together. Cheers!.......G.

Comment

Palm Beach County, Fl people?

This Sunday March 29th Bimmers, coffee & Donuts 10am to Noon. Coffee and Donuts are provided free by the BMW CCA Everglades Chapter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by woc View Post
            Forgot to mention the vert-top is in great condition. Whats up Gary, it was nice to meet you and Ken up at U-pull and Pick last sunday. Well...I was in the verge of coming down with a flu, and yep sick as hell o Monday and Tuesday, anyways...found the thread here so I'll always be checking up for meets. peace.
            Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
            90 auto manual top vert at U-Pull on Benoist Farms Rd. in West Palm Beach. Red/tan. Vert top in excellent condition. It appears to have new rear Bilsteins. Very good condition bottle caps. Tires are dry rotted. Import section at the end of row 33. Good Luck..........G.
            Did either of you happen to notice what kind of diff was in that car? I'm in need of an LSD.

IG @turbovarg
            '91 318is, M20 turbo
            [CoTM: 4-18]
            '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
            - updated 3-17

Comment

@Varg. My bad bro. I should have noted the car vin so it would be easier to look up specific parts. Next time I post a vehicle located at the junker, I will post the vin. With that being said, the car has only been there for just over a week. Just so you know, there were. 4 of us on the car in one day. 2 strangers, myself and Ken. Good luck.......G.

Comment

Shout out to WOC from Deerfield. He was one of the "strangers" the other day at U-pull. He is not a stranger anymore. He is good peeps. Cheers!

Comment

Went to PNP today, nothing good left on the two E30s there. The white coupe is just a shell and the convertible top is gone from the red 325. Didn't bother with the Bilsteins, they had rust on them, not worth the trouble.

IG @turbovarg
                  '91 318is, M20 turbo
                  - updated 3-17

Comment

Got a lead on some BBS style wheels for sale. The basket weave look. I am not sure what mfg. nice looking wheels. 15x8. The info I have states they are direct fitment for E30. Brand new, in the box. Contact Chris Perrota at 561-301- 1733. He will send pics. He was asking $500 for the set........ Good Luck.

Comment

Selling my car (in Miami). Special $3000 pricing to any r3v'er

Comment

I've been trying to hunt down a med case 3.73 LSD for a long time. So far only flakes, ghosts and some delusional prices. Anyone in here have one or a lead?

IG @turbovarg
                        '91 318is, M20 turbo
                        - updated 3-17

Comment

Yo peeps! Been busy lately, work, school and E30. Ive been going to the junks too, no more e30s like some 2 years ago at the yards. I had to buy new parts for most of my things, and had to buy seats, front airdam, bumpers etc. Thanks for r3v, I was able to buy all these parts from mambers in different states, they were legit with good prices and willing to ship their things. its been a great roller coast of events, swapping my transmission to a ZF, changing my fuel tank, adapting 255 pump to intank, dressing up engine bay, new rad, fan, cleaning interior huh....a whole bunch of shit has been done, I mean still doing it. In the middle of all the chaos of trying to find an M3 driveshaft for my swap, I came across Sam from Autoworks in Ft Lauderdale, the guy is legit, just a plain cool guy that helped me many times to get hard to find parts. Highly recommended! I am sure if you mention the guy from white volvo wagon sent you, he'll work with you! He sold me an e30 m3 drive shaft that he really did not want to sell, but he saw how hard it was to get the thing, we called everywhere no one had it, and still he gave me a huge discount on the part. Dudes, I believe my cat will be ready for this event http://www.thebmwevent.com/ is anyone from WP going? lets ride together!
                          sigpic

Comment

If it's the same Autoworks down in Ft Lauderdale off of Sunrise Blvd. Sam and his son are good peeps. Autoworks has been around for over 15 years. That Jamaican flavor!

Comment

Yep, same guy. But I think autoworks was a different owner no? Sam bought the bussiness? I don't know I could be wrong, but I'll do business over there again for sure, cool dudes over there.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                                If it's the same Autoworks down in Ft Lauderdale off of Sunrise Blvd. Sam and his son are good peeps. Autoworks has been around for over 15 years. That Jamaican flavor!
                                It's Active Autowerke in Miami

Comment

Working...
                                X