What's my car worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's my car worth?

Hey everyone, been mostly idle on here for the past few years but my collection of e30 stuff (junk) is ever changing and growing! I'm thinking about thinning my herd though and was hoping I could get a few different opinions of what my car might be worth? It's a 1991 318i convertible with around 210k miles (estimated) I've owned it for about 1 1/2 years now and haven't done too much with it other than drive to/from work and other stuff around town. Since I've owned it I've only replaced the water pump and thermostat, as well as the engine oil when needed and the transmission oil basically right when I started driving it. The car pretty badly needs the rear bushings replaced as well as the ball joints in the control arms, but I have all that stuff on the way and I'm going to install it all this coming weekend. Also ordering the clips for the driver's door trim. The passenger side bottom trim is missing.

The previous owner told me that years ago they stuffed the front passenger side which is why the door and fender on that side have been replaced and the car has mismatched paint aging. The driver's door and rear quarter panel have numerous small dents and one big one on the top panel just forward of the door handle.

Photos can be seen here, thank you for any input you may have.

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
    sigpic<< wrecked

I have seen better condition 318i convertibles on the PHX craigslist, that have sat for weeks/months, for sale for 2200 dollars.

I'd say it would be a difficult sale at 2 grand. 1500 would make it move quicker.
    My previous build (currently E30-less)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

oh do mine, do mine!

1988 325ix

Comment

Is my area in Virginia this thing would sell for $4-5k all day long. (as long as you fix those issues)
        1991 325i 4 dr Euro Spec, 5 Speed, 4.10 LSD, Slicktop

Comment

Working...
        X