X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving. im full
    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

^^ happy TG day to all of yall...hope you enjoyed it, 'cause you know, turkeys only grow this time a year

i too am stuffed. need to lighten the chassis brb jaja
      No more e30s for me.
      88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
      88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
      91 BMW 325i [sold]
      86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

i aint doing jack gordon ill prob be working on the bmw though all weekend.

Comment

Well guys I think my brother found a car. I am to meet Eric up in Pembroke Pines this Thursday to hand him a deposit so he can bring the car down from Orlando. How about making a meet out of it ourselves?

Here is the address

12221 Taft St
          Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
          It is in the Char Hut plaza, you should see a litter of BMW's in the lot, just drive on up.
          This is ongoing tonight as well as every thursday.

See you up there.

Ill post on the E46fanatics forum to find out what time and report back. Hope some can make the trip!

G

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...163#post900163
          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
            Well guys I think my brother found a car. I am to meet Eric up in Pembroke Pines this Thursday to hand him a deposit so he can bring the car down from Orlando. How about making a meet out of it ourselves?

Here is the address

12221 Taft St
            Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
            It is in the Char Hut plaza, you should see a litter of BMW's in the lot, just drive on up.
            This is ongoing tonight as well as every thursday.

See you up there.

Ill post on the E46fanatics forum to find out what time and report back. Hope some can make the trip!

G

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...163#post900163
            Congrats to your brother!!, What car he found?

E30 325is '89
            E46 330ci '04

Comment

its the one listed in the post. There is a link. Its going to need some work but that is what he is looking for. A project that has a good base. Its hard for me to look at something and not fix it right away but at this time he is not able to do that. But I feel if he gets into the local scene and sees others, it will motivate him to keep up the project.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^ awesome

Comment

Hey Gordon, if you can, send an e-mail to sales@koperformance.com with the brakes inquiry. I get mad forgetful of my PM box while @ work. Just slap an attn: Erick on the e-mail and I'll be hitting you up tomorrow.
                  Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                  EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                  FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                  NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                  Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                  ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Nice car. It will be nice to have a common hobby with your brother.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Orlando, my bad I have not gotten back to you in a bit. We are changing BMW reps since our current one has really been slacking off. I'll see if I can get those parts in your hand this week still.
                      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

No sweat Erick, I have not been driving the E46 this last week. Been working on the e30 only. That's why I have not bothered to call you on it. I figured you would call as soon as the goods were in. Let me know.
                        sigpic

Comment

its the one listed in the post. There is a link. Its going to need some work but that is what he is looking for. A project that has a good base. Its hard for me to look at something and not fix it right away but at this time he is not able to do that. But I feel if he gets into the local scene and sees others, it will motivate him to keep up the project.
                          Nice proyect, congrats again..
                          I think I saw that the driver seat it has a rip. I have a nice set of those....

E30 325is '89
                          E46 330ci '04

Comment

hes on a budget but how much?

Comment

hes on a budget but how much?
                              For the driver seat...$50 shipped (to your house jeje)

E30 325is '89
                              E46 330ci '04

Comment

^^^

Ill let you know if the condition of the car is up to par for purchase.

Comment

Working...
                                X