Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E46 m3 smg transmission

E46 M3 SMG TRANSMISSION

I HAVE THIS E46 M3 TRANSMISSION THAT CAME OUT OF A 2003 M3 WITH 100K, TRANSMISSION ONLY, THE PUMP IS BAD AND HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF THE MODULE SO ONLY THE TRANSMISSION IS FOR SALE UNLESS YOU DO WANT THE REST OF IT..ONE OF THE LINES IS BENT AND I CAN SEND IT WITH THE TRANSMISSION AT YOUR COST. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS TRANSMISSION AT ALL. IT RAN FINE UNTIL THE PUMP FAILED ON IT
    SOLD AS IS
    NO WARRANTY

List Date: 1/17/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: E46 M3 SMG TRANSMISSION
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $600.00

--------------------------------------

I'm pretty certain that the verification to join this site makes you promise to never purchase an SMG or you and your descendants will be punished by the R3V gods for eternity.
    Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
      I'm pretty certain that the verification to join this site makes you promise to never purchase an SMG or you and your descendants will be punished by the R3V gods for eternity.
      While 100% true, SMG to manual conversion is fairly straightforward for those mechanically up to the task.
      No antenna? I sell plugs!

Here: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...77#post4937877

Comment

Originally posted by Nick's e30 View Post
        While 100% true, SMG to manual conversion is fairly straightforward for those mechanically up to the task.

I suppose that makes this one a good candidate then.

GLWS Opie.
        Derek-

Comment

lol i would never get a smg bmw. but this came out of a customers car that we dont need anymore. its taking up space and it should of updated i brought it down to 400 plus shipping. it would be a good candidate for conversion since it is the same transmission except for a few things..

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
            Hate all you want.. this fellow disagrees.

1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

No kidding! That thing makes a mean sound.

On the record, I've never driven a car with SMG, so I'm truly just being ignorant here.
              Derek-

Comment

Full disclosure, the smg he has in that, is not found in any production car, that's a race only unit.. If I had the money, I sure as hell would run one!
                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                2016 Ford Flex
                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Still for sale

Comment

Refund

Hello Tomas, I sent you an email just now as followup to one I sent you Monday night regarding the transmission arriving at my place and it's condition. Please review my email and get back to me with a response.

Comment

Working...
                    X