X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: 86 325 5 speed coupe arcticblue/tan

Price: $3500

Have my eyes on a car. We'll see.

I bought this car about a year ago (2 previous owners, both professors). It is arctic blue metallic on tan vinyl comfort seats. It has 167xxx miles on it and over the past year I have done the following maintenance:

timing belt
    rad hoses
    thermostat
    heater core
    valve adjustment and valve cover gasket
    oil/filter change
    tranny/diff oil change
    brake bleed/pads/front rotors
    new rear muffler section (Ansa, sounds good!)

in addition to the plain old maintanence such and such, I've added..

bilstein sports/H&R OE sports/new shock mounts
    new HU, speakers
    new window trim surrounds (black!)
    new windsheild
    new badges

Basically I'm just having the itch to trade up!

Mechanically, there is nothing wrong with the car, it track straight and true, shifts fine (typical slop but not troublesome), no rust! A/C could use a recharge. EXCELLENT DAILY DRIVER!

Cosmetically, there are a number of dings/dents (one sorta bad on the passenger door), and the paint appears to have been resprayed on a number of panels. But it shines up quite nicely, no oxidation, very little rock chipping. 7/10

Interior, one crack in the dash, some carpet soiling, but the thing is.. when you clean it, it's hard to tell the car is 24 years old! Mtech1 wheel not included. 8/10

Clean title, in hand! I have receipts for the maintenance items I've taken care of.

Lemme know. I can take additional photographs.
    Last edited by evandael; 01-28-2011, 07:23 PM.

Bump.

Car also has freshly powdercoated 14" weaves and new Falken tires. Not sure if I'd include in sale or not.

Comment

Holy double posts, batman!

Just an addition, did the math today at fill-up and it gets 25.1 MPG with 1/2 stoplight racing/twisty carving and 1/2 highway driving. Now who needs one of them new 'eco-cars'?

Comment

Bump.

Looking at a car. Would enjoy cash to assist me in my quest.

Comment

Working...
        X