87 325e, 5spd, coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

87 325e, 5spd, coupe

Hello all....I'm selling my 1987 BMW 325e b/c I'm moving to Colorado. I bought this car about 9 months ago and have been doing repairs/maintainence off and on. I just put a new clutch, shifter bushings, clutch slave cylinder and line, oil pan gasket, valve cover gasket, spark plugs, spark plug wires and fuel pumps (yes it has 2) in it. I also just adjusted the valves. I have a bunch of other parts for it, just haven't gotten around to installing them. It has an Alpine CD player in it. The picture shows just wires, but that was just before the install. The true [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]mileage[/COLOR][/COLOR] is unknown since the ODO gears broke awhile ago, but I have new ODO gears to install that will go with the car. The interior isn't terrible, but does need some work. The instrument cluster does have a wiring issue (the previous over messed up trying to install a CD player) and the speedo only works with the lights on. The Tach works when it wants to. The exterior was repainted black years ago (a cheap job) and is peeling in spots. I never intended to make this a show car. It has been my DD for awhile now. I get about 28 [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]mpg[/COLOR][/COLOR] on average in the winter and 31 mpg during the summer. I don't want any trades. I just want to sell this car. Throw me some offers. Thanks for looking.

Asking 1,900 obo

Click image for larger version

Name:	e30 4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	7219508

Name:	e30 5.jpg
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	7219509

Name:	htc050.jpg
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	7219510

I just bought an 87is for 1/2 the cost. just saying you may have to lower your price to sell it on here esp with maaco paint and E motor good luck with sale.
    My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Is it priced high....sure. That's why it's an asking price. People low ball all the time (i'm no exception) so I started at more than I knew I would probably get. I have more than 1/2 that in parts alone. You may have paid $850 for an "is", but it could be a rust bucket or have other issues. Even if it is in great cosmetic shape, it may need a ton of maintainence work. Add that to the cost of your car and you'll be well into the $2,000 range. Just saying man.....

Comment

Where in VA are you?

Comment

Woodbridge/Fredericksburg/Culpeper

Comment

PM'd

Comment

Working...
            X