Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:up:
    Originally posted by Brian D View Post
    Gents, Ron has had a lot of health problems this year, and if he is hard to reach they may have returned. It can be very difficult to reach him at times, but patience will be rewarded. His shop is very small and when he's down I think very little gets done, earlier this year he had a tremendous backlog that he has had to overcome. The work and the value is fantastic, but if you are in a hurry then I would suggest not bothering, as a lot of frustration awaits the impatient.

As an example, I sent him my inserts last year at the beginning of October, and received them mid April, and ordered the jackets mid April and received them a few weeks ago. IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT. The seats look fantastic. But if you aren't patient, save yourself the trouble. He's not a scammer, you will get what you paid for, and as I mentioned the value is tremendous. You just have to understand the situation. Believe me, he's as frustrated with it as any of you.

Hope this helps. He's a great guy, just go into with your eyes open.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey guys,

Just to give a quick run down. There are only two of us here. I was sick at the start of the year and it backed up wayyyyy up. In turn once i got better we ended up working 7 days a week some times 14 hour days just to get back on track.

While playing catch up we quit taking orders for the most part and put 99% of our attention towards getting late jobs completed. On top of that we use godaddy for our email provider and if you have used them know that they have terrible email services (actually have a class action suit against them atm).

Between being crazy busy, not having a chance to follow up with every single person and go daddys great way of not sending out and receiving all of our emails this year has been a mess communication wise.

The good news is that for the most part we are completely caught up and i plan on having a new site built by the end of the year along with a new email provider.

If you send us an email and i do not respond reach out to us on facebook. Things have finally calmed down and i have alot more time now to work on this side of things and should be alot easier to reach in the future.

That being said here are some recently completed jobs

Last edited by a2coupe2a; 10-30-2012, 06:36 PM.
      ----- www.jjcustominterior.com -----
      We specialize in Recaro restoration!

Comment

There are some beautiful seats in here!

Comment

Top notch upholstery work, you can see the quality.
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

That is some amazing handiwork!

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

Thanks guys - have a ton of pictures to post from jobs we have completed over the past few months

Comment

Can you cover my e28 dash in leather?
                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                  Can you cover my e28 dash in leather?
                  Yes but we book a 1yr min eta for custom work such as that. Not saying it will take that long but we dont let anything leave that isnt perfect and small complications can impact deadlines so we find it better to be safe then sorry.

Comment

Glad to see you're back! PM attempted… box is full.

I need an estimate for leather/red stitch for a Pole Position cover, and I have a Recaro Orthoped that needs recovery in the same color scheme. Please include shipping to Los Angeles 90047. You can email it to: richmack71@yahoo.com

Thanks
                    Question: Can a B or C side bolsters be substituted or grafted onto the Recaro orthoped seat?
                    Rich!

Comment

Can't wait to receive my set!
                      Feedback
                      Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

Thanks, inbox is fixed.We can not make just covers for either of those seats, we would need both here.

As far as the question about the ortho there are about 20 different ortho variants so i would need to know which you have.

Comment

Glad to see you're back and better Ron, welcome back! I friggin' LOVE my seats now!
                          1973 Bavaria

Comment

awesome, glad you like them. Did you have any trouble installing everything?

Comment

PM sent, thanks.
                              Rich!

Comment

replied

Comment

Working...
                                X