No announcement yet.

E30 Hard tops for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she'll be going back into storage if someone doesn't grab this soon!! :-) I'm not fond of packaging and shipping in the cold...
    sigpic

Comment

TGIF...I get it now...it must be the ellection jitters...lol..lots will wanna move up here!!! :-)
      sigpic

Comment

well folks better get this soon; he's claiming to change NAFTA and that might change how we do cross border business. Better get this top before that happens. lol
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the all the interest: the hard top is SOLD!!!
          sigpic

Comment

May have a couple more in the pipeline!! we'll see... :-)
            sigpic

Comment

Well folks..unless we get some miraculous balmy weather...Shipping is done for this year.
              The winter cold has finally arrived to Canada! :-)
              sigpic

Comment

Great Top from a Great Seller!

Thanks for being excellent to work with. The top is in great condition and was shipped very quickly. Buy with confidence people.

Comment

May have another roof lined up folks!! Weather has been oddly much milder then most Canadian winters. Step right up if you're looking for a decent hard top.

Regardless of where in the USA. the shipping is shipping $700.00 incl packaging, ins, air freight.
                  Door to door and usually arrives within 3 business days. The last top arrived to Oklahoma in 24 hours.

will update as soon as confirmed.
                  sigpic

Comment

If you've got one, and are in toronto, i would consider driving to pick it up. I always love an excuse to visit.

Comment

Working...
                    X