No announcement yet.

E30 Hard tops for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet we can get 5 Californians to chip in money and have all tops purchased and shipped to CA in a big container or something. Who's in? I'll take one top
    -----------------------------------
    Life is too short to be driving a Honda.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freude am Fahren View Post
      I bet we can get 5 Californians to chip in money and have all tops purchased and shipped to CA in a big container or something. Who's in? I'll take one top
      i think forward air container is an option
      fo the right price im in for one top.
      Originally posted by der affe
      What are you going to start a thread about next? "My woman's skinny jeans chaffe my special parts, f*ck skin irritation"
      Originally posted by navid41691
      And no, I use lotion so I don't have to worry about skin irritation.
      '...rolling balls, i'm elated, i'm going dumb now; drinking liquor i'm faded and having fun now; loaded gun and tripping with everyone around; keep me stuck in the sky, i never wanna come down...'...kabosh

Comment

I'm awaiting on shipping rates with the seller I believe that he's trying to figure it out at the moment.
        - 98 M3 Cabrio
        Photo work: http://www.herbreal.com
        Instagram: @herbreal
        Twitter:the_herb_real

Comment

bump -sorry for the delay people. my buddy got sick over the last week; he's going to get rates in the next day or so and will try and get an approx cost of material/labor to ship. I'll keep the thread updated.

thank you- Ernie
          sigpic

Comment

Please read update to thread
            sigpic

Comment

Creeker, I remember meeting you when my buddy phil was parting out his e30 after he crashed it into a tree. Seems like you have quite the cache of E30 parts.

To ship them to california it might be best to trailer them to buffalo and then hire someone off uship.com
              Your resource to do-it-yourself and interesting bmw and e30 stuff: www.rtsauto.com

Your resource to tools and tips: www.rtstools.com

Comment

yes, do remember...trailer 5 roofs is pretty tricky to do without a proper encloser.
                I don't want to risk damaging them. we are most probably going to use u-ship:-) details need to be worked out and deposits made before we go ahead :-) thanks for the advice.
                its been a while huh? :-)
                sigpic

Comment

Hey im in Socal and would be interested in splitting shipping costs if a couple other people are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Ceeker View Post
                    yes, do remember...trailer 5 roofs is pretty tricky to do without a proper encloser.
                    I don't want to risk damaging them. we are most probably going to use u-ship:-) details need to be worked out and deposits made before we go ahead :-) thanks for the advice.
                    its been a while huh? :-)
                    Just over 4 years ago. I have since sold my rusty black E30 and have gotten a clean as can be white 325is coupe from California :)

My cardinal interior may be soon up for grabs since I am switching to black. Leather is cracked on both front sport seats but everything else is clean.

I have also since moved to Toronto from Burlington.

Last I heard you have quite the stable of E30's now. Between you and boxer from tillsonburg you guys probably have half of ontario's e30's :rofl:
                    Your resource to do-it-yourself and interesting bmw and e30 stuff: www.rtsauto.com

Your resource to tools and tips: www.rtstools.com

Comment

i think that forward air ships diff container sizes too
                      Originally posted by der affe
                      What are you going to start a thread about next? "My woman's skinny jeans chaffe my special parts, f*ck skin irritation"
                      Originally posted by navid41691
                      And no, I use lotion so I don't have to worry about skin irritation.
                      '...rolling balls, i'm elated, i'm going dumb now; drinking liquor i'm faded and having fun now; loaded gun and tripping with everyone around; keep me stuck in the sky, i never wanna come down...'...kabosh

Comment

just so you know; there is a recent post of a HT selling out of NY city for 1000 obo.
                        sigpic

Comment

updated: 900.00 per roof if we can get a commitment for the group buy.
                          sigpic

Comment

bump - what happened to you folks interested? :-)
                            sigpic

Comment

do you still have these? How much shipped to 02864 in the US?

Comment

How far is Toronto from Windsor? I am going to be in Windsor the last weekend in March and would consider picking one up if that would bring the price down at all.

Also, pics?

Comment

Working...
                                X